No way

Just Friends....Right?

Today was a special day for Sungyeol. Not only it is the day that he has to confess to Myungsoo, but as well as his birthday. The boy sighed as looked into the mirror. "Umma?" Changjo walked in. "When am I going to the daycare?" He asked. Since both Sungyeol and Myungsoo had school, they have no chance to take care of Changjo.

***

"Bye Bye Umma!" Changjo waved after Sungyeol had dropped him off in the daycare. "Bye Changjo. Have fun!"

***

Sungyeol was walking to his class but had a urge to find Myungsoo. "Where is he? How am I suppose to confess if he's not here?" He looked everywhere but no sight of the ulzzang. "That's weird. He should be here. Hm. Well. It's ok. I can always tell him when I see him. No worry." He said to himself and went to class.

After class, Sungyeol went to the cafeteria and met up with Infinite, strangely, Myungsoo wasn't there either. "Hey guys, have you seen Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked the others. Sunggyu shook his head. "No. We thought he was with you."

"Yeah, maybe he's just sick or something. Try to call him." Woohyun suggested but Sungyeol disagreed. "I called him already. He didn't pick up."

"I'm sure he's fine. Myungsoo is a black belt, he can take care of himself." Dongwoo said, getting up from Hoya's lap. "By the way, how's Changjo? i still haven't met that kid yet."

"He's adorable!" Woohyun said, squealling onto Sunggyu. "He has just cool blonde hair with brown strips and such cute cheeks! Just like Sungyeol's."

"Wow." Hoya said. "He could be your biological son, Sungyeol.''

Sungjong shook his head. "NO!!!! HE'S STEALING MY CUTENESS!!!!!" Sungyeol sighed as he sat down. "I have a picture. Wanna see it?"

The others nodded and Sungyeol flipped his phone and showed Changjo.

 

 

   Image Detail 

"He's so cute!!!" Hoya squealled, making the others silent since they had never seen this side of Hoya. "What? I can be girly sometimes ok?!"

***

As the day is starting to pass fast, Sungyeol still had no sight of Myungsoo. He was sure that if Myungsoo was sick, he would've told him. Sungyeol decided to call Myungsoo again.

"Sorry but you've hit the voicemail message of---" Sungyeol let a frustrated groan. "Where is he? Myungsoo, please tell me where you are."

"Hey Sungyeol!" A deep voice called from behind. Hope that it's Myungsoo, Sungyeol turned around but suddenly frowned. It wasn't Myungsoo. It was one of Sungjong's classmates, IU. "Hey Jieun. What's up?" She handed Sungyeol a notebook. "Can you give this to Sungjong? He forgot it in class."

Sungyeol nodded and waved bye to IU. Just then, when he was passing a bright classroom, he eyes widened in both sadness and shock.

"N-No.......no way....."

 

Oh no! What did Sungyeol see?! I hope it's not serious!

Whatever it is, wait for the next chapter!

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just really lazy these days ^.^'

DONT KILL ME!

I'LL GIVE YOU SOME PICTURES TO MAKE UP FOR IT!

 MyungYeol+%252849%2529.jpg

 414591095.jpg?w=600&h=391

 tumblr_lqlhgfY0611qeim4co7_500.jpg

 

 myungyeol_edit.jpg

 Teen_top_changjo_17092011015104.jpg

 Changjo - Sundown Festival 2011 Press Conference 

  I'm taking her home - cap changjo chunji ljoe niel ricky taemin - chapter image 

 ahajcmscaaajykf.jpg

 ChangJo-teen-top-26883360-600-800.jpg

  changjo+2.jpg 

 ed839cec97b0_00012_tenfe21.jpg

 tumblr_lcbuaa92Q71qf4u0xo1_500.jpg

Her Reaction:

 tumblr_l0vgniog151qbr4who1_500.jpg