Being called an Appa and Umma

Just Friends....Right?

Yay! Double Update!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________

 

"Stop it hyung!" Hoya shouted, trying not to drop the hot bacon when Dongwoo kept touching Hoya's bare thigh. "I'm going to drop breakfast! Stop! It tickles!"

Dongwoo chuckled as he continued torturing his lover. "Aww waeyo~I can't touch my babe?"

"It's not that you can't but you'll ruin breakfast. And besides, you don't want to corrupt Sungjong." Hoya reminded as he flipped the bacon. Dongwoo scoff. "He's 18. I think he's old enough."

"No I'm not!" Sungjong shouted from the living room. "Aish. Such an annoying maknae." Dongwoo said, making Hoya giggle. The older man smirked as he rubbed Hoya's thigh again. Hoya jumped. "Yah! Argh. The more I tell you to stop, the more you do it."

"Don't act baby. I know you like it."

"Shut up hyung." Hoya playfully said, and pecked Dongwoo's lips. "Breakfast is ready."

***

"Gosh. Finally, he's gone." Dongwoo plopped down onto the couch right after Sungjong had left while Hoya cleaned up the dining table. "Don't say that hyung. He's still part of Infinite ya know."

"Yeah yeah yeah." Suddenly, his cell rang. "Oh! It's Myungyeol! Hoya come on!"

"Ahjusshi!" Changjo shouted through the phone, making Dongwoo jumopo a bit at the sudden shout. "Oh! It's our wonderful nephew, Changjo. How are ya?"

Changjo giggled and handed the phone to Myungsoo. "Yah. hyungs."

"Yeah?" Hoya answered, pressing the speaker button. "Yeollie and I are going out. Can you take care of Changjo?"

"Sure. Until when?"

"Hm....around 8pm."

"Arraso.You're coming over to drop him off?"

"Yeah. Just getting this things ready."

"Ok. See you then."

"Bye."

"Aish." Dongwoo said. "We just got rid of Sungjong and now Changjo? Babe, you make me tired." Hoya rolled his eyes as he headed back the dining room. "Relax. He's only three. What could possibly go wrong?" He said beofre taking the dishes into the sink.

Dongwoo got up and followed him. He wrapped his arms around Hoya's waist and rested his head on his shoulder as Hoya does the dishes. "Babe, I'm working late tonight arraso?"

"Neh. Just don't come back too late ok?" "Arraso."

Just as Dongwoo opened the door, Changjo was there, standing in front of Myungyeol. "Uncle Dongwoo!" He shouted, hugging the dino boy's leg. "I missed you uncle!"

Dongwoo chuckled as he ruffled through Changjo's hair. He looked up at Myungyeol. "Have fun. I need to work."

"Don't miss me too much ok babe?" Dongwoo shouted to the kitchen. "Just go already!" Hoya playfully shouted back, earning a laugh from Dongwoo.

"Bye bye Umma, Appa!"

"Bye. Have fun with Uncle Hoya."

"Neh!"

***

Few hours later, Changjo and Hoya were sitting at the cleaned dining table coloring. "Uncle Hoya! Look!" Changjo squealled and held up his art. "He's dancing! Someday, I'm going to be like him!"

Hoya chuckled. "Of course. Someday, Changjo ah, promise uncle that one day you will grow up and become an idol arraso? You'll be famous for be an amazing dancer!"

"Chincha?! Of course Uncle! I promise!"

Suddenly, they heard the door open and close. "I'm back!" Dongwoo shouted, pecking Hoya's cheek and ruffling through Changjo's hair. "Huh? Why are you back so early?"

Dongwoo smiled widely. "I tricked my boss to let me off early."

"How?"

"I told him that you were pregnant and that I had to watch over you."

"What?! YAH!"

"Come down. I'm kidding. I got him drunk and he let me off."

"Geez. Why did you come back so soon though?"

Dongwoo chuckled and pecked Hoya again. "What do you think? I wanted to see my babe of course."

"Oh! Dinner's ready!" Hoya ran to the kitchen and took out homemade lasagna out of the oven. "Dognwoo ah, you came just in time though." He scooped out a portion and placed it on Changjo's plate. "Wah!" Changjo eyed the food in awe. "It looks so good!"

Dongwoo chuckled at the baby as he began eating and making the sauce spread over his cheeks. "Aish. You're cheeks." The older boy said, wiping the baby with a napkin.

Hoya smiled at the baby as Changjo ate happily.

***

"Bye bye Uncle Hoya, Uncle Dongwoo!" Changjo waved while in the arms of Sungyeol. "Bye bye!" Hoya waved back. When they left, Hoya went into the kitchen to clean up. "Man, having a kid is nice." Dongwoo said, cleaning the table.

Hoya became silent. "Um..Dongwoo?"

"Yeah babe?"

"I've been thinking.....seeing how Myungyeol are happy with Changjo.....do you want to have a child too?"

"If you mean that we can have more then yeah."

"Dongwoo! Really! Think serious!"

"Arraso~but...do you really want a kid?"

"Well...sorta. But I don't know if I'm ready."

"Hm." Dongwoo shrugged as he wrapped his hands around Hoya. "Babe. When you're ready. Let's have a kid."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Definately. After being with Changjo, I feel glad I'm an uncle. But I've been thinking. I want something more. I want be called an appa."

"So you're sure about this?"

"Of course."

Hoya giggled as he turned around to Dongwoo. "Ok! Let's do it now!" Dongwoo widened his eyes. "Chincha?! You want to make babies now?"

"Sure. Why not? I know you've been waiting forever to touch me right~"

"Oh babe. You have no idea."