I said you're the one

Just Friends....Right?

"Woohyun ah. What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked, waking up from his nap and noticing Woohyun cying on the couch. No answer from the boy. "Woohyun?" The older boy said again and WOohyun slowly picked up his head. His eyes were puffy and his cheeks were stained with tears.

"Get out of my house...." He said lowly. Sunggyu squinted his eyes. "Bwoh?"

"I said, get out of my house." Woohyun said again.

"Why? Are you mad at me?"

Woohyun stared into Sunggyu's small eyes and sobbed. "Sunggyu. Who's the girl?"

"Bwoh?"

"Who have you been cheating on me with?"

"What? I'm not cheating on you."

"Really? Then explain this." Woohyun said and threw the lipstick. "Along with this, there was perfume on your suit, a number taped to the lipstick, and your neck has a hickey. Yet, you're not cheating on me? Do you think I'm stupid."

"Woohyun. Let me explain."

The younger boy crossed his arms and stared at his so called lover. "Explain then get out."

Sunggyu took a deep breath and stared at Woohyun. "Yesterday, my other cousins and I went into a bar to celebrate one of my cousin's graduation. It was fun at first then...I got drunk."

"Yeah. I noticed that. You'd said that you wanted to me so hard to make me pregnant."

"Oh....well. Yeah, I was drunk and then there was this girl so..."

"Let me guess. You guys danced and then made out."

"Um....sorta."

"And throughout all that, you didn't even think about me once? About what you were doing was wrong? That you're kissing some random girl that could break me?"

"Woohuyn, I'm sorry but---"

"But nothing. I can't believe you. How could you do something so stupid?!"

"Woohyun, I was drunk."

"Still! You couldn't even think about me?! Do you even care about me?! Don't you love me?!"

"I do! I was drunk!"

"No! You don't love me! If you love me then you would never do something so stupid! If you love me then you would've thought about me!"

"Woohyun!" And then everything went silent. Woohyun was holding his ceek and Sunggyu had his hand in the air. "Omg I'm so sorry I---"

"Get out. Get out!" Woohyun shouted, pushing Sunggyu out the door.

***

Woohyun cried and sobbed on his bed. Wy did Sunggyu even bother to touch another girl? Was it because he didn't love him as much?

Woohyun remembered the time when they were little. Always eating ice cream and fooling around in the park. it was fun. What ever happened to those times? When it seemed like nothing could hurt them.

Sunggyu laid in the darkness infront of Woohyun's house. He doesn't want to leave him. All he could think about was Woohyun's crying face. It was all his fault. "Why can't we go back to the time were everything was perfect?"

The hot sung, the fresh air

the two of us together

I could feel you in the distance

We were together 

My head is hurting,

I am dizzy

I often sick like this often

because of you

Why do I still miss you like a fool?

You told me while trembling that I was the only one

and the only one to have

I think of you when I am tired 

but that tired habit still remains

You told to my heart that I was the only one

and only one for you

Sometimes mean

but the fun smile made me laugh

That's make me love

I tried to forget

but I took out of you

whom I was hiding

Why can't I still forget you like a fool?

You told me while trembling that I was the only one

and the only one to have

I think of you when I am tired

but that tired habit still remains

You told to my heart that I was the only one

and the only one for you

Sometimes mean

but the fun smile made me laugh

That's make me love

Love is easy for you

but I am still preparing

My heard to exploding for you

You told me while trembling that I was the only one

and the only one to have

I think of you when I am tired

but that tired habit still remains

My heart told you promisingly to come back

Sometimes mean but

the fun smile made me laugh

That's make me love

Song: I said you're the one by RAINBOW

Woohyun sighed as he brushed through Sunggyu's hair. The older boy had fallen asleep in the cold in front of Woohyn's house. "I'm sorry." Woohyun said, making the older boy to stir.

"Woohyun?" Sunggyu said, sitting up. "Look Woohyun, I'm sorry. Just---" But he was cut off when Woohyun kissed him. "I'm sorry. It's not your fault. It's mine."

"What?"

Woohyun sighed and sat next to Sunggyu. "It's my fault. I should've loved you more. That way...I'll always be number one in your heart and that you wouldn't love anyone else. It's my fault. I said you're the one."

Sunggyu chuckled as he kissed Woohyun's forehead. "It's my fault. I shouldn't had done something stupid. I love you and only you. You're the only one for me."

Few moments later, Sunggyu and Woohyun sat up on the roof with Woohyun's back against Sunggyu's front and sitting in between's Sunggyu's thighs.

"The stars are so pretty right?"

"Ani. Actually, you're the first beautiful."

Woohyun giggled as he snuggled closer onto Sunggyu's chest. "In moments like these....."

"Hm?"

"Sunggyu. Seeing how happy Myungsoo and Sugnyeol are with Changjo....I really want a kid."

"Really?"

"Well. Don't you?"

"Sorta....but I want to spend time with you alone first before taking care of babies such as changing diapers or stop their crying and stuff."

Woohyun giggled. "Arraso. When we're both ready. Let's have a kid."

"Alright. Oh and I mention you look so hot tonight?"

"Sunggyu. I said when we're ready. You're not gonna make me pregnant."

"Arraso~"

"Hey look! A shooting star! Sunggyu! Let's make a wish."

"Arraso."

"I wish that Sunggyu and I will have happy lives together."

"I wish I could make Woohyun pregnant. SOON. And by soon I mean tonight. Is that too much to ask for?"