He's going to leave me.

Just Friends....Right?

Myungsoo's POV:

I walked up from behind of Sungyoel and covered his eyes. "Guess who." I said in a low voice.

He smiled. "Myungsoo, I'm not five." Of course , but you're just so damn cute Sungyeol. "So what are you doing today?" I asked. He shurgged. "I have art class."

Dammit. "How about you?" He asked. I smirked. "I was about to walk a pretty boy to his art class." He sighed and then smiled. "Alright. Then let's go."

We walked into the cafeteria until someone bumped me. "Oh! Sorry!" It was a girl. Hm, a pretty hot one too. "Sorry beautiful, it was my mistake." I said with a smile that made her blush. I watched her walk away which made my eyes wander to her,

"Yah. Myungsoo. Don't stare at her ." Sungyeol said, pretty loudly too.

I felt my face heat up. "YAH! ARE YOU STUPID?! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!" He rolled his eyes. "I never knew you were a playboy, Myungsoo." Tch. "You don't know anything about me."

He rolled his eyes again. "Yeah and I don't want to anymore." With that, he walked over with the others.

 

Sungyeol's POV:

Argh, seeing him checking out that girl is so frustrating!

"You don't know anything about me." Do you think I freaking care?!?!

"You ok?" Hoya asked, hands ties with Dongwoo's. I shrugged. "Myungsoo was checking out that Hyuna girl." Dongwoo looked at me weirdly. "Awww~Is Yeollie jealous?"

My face heated up. "WTF?! No! Well..." Hoya sighed. "Yepp. Yeollie is jealous."

I slammed my hands flat on the tabl and stood up, scaring the yadong couple.. "Look, I'm not jealous. I just don't want Myungsoo hanging out with that girl or else he'll forget me! Infinite's the only friends I have in this stupid school!" I was about to slam Dongwoo's face but gave up and walked outside.

"Stupid Myungsoo. Stupid."

"Why are you calling me stupid?" I turned around and there he was. Myungsoo.....and Hyuna. "Uhhh.....Do you guys know each other?"

Hyuna shrugged making her black hair on her shoulder go up. "Not yet." I raised a brow. "Not yet?" She nodded. "He sorta.....you know."

Asked me out. I was waiting for to say it, but she didn't. Great, now Myungsoo's going to leave me. "So why were you calling me stupid?" Myungsoo spoke up.

I shook my head. "No reason." And walked away from him. Stupud Myungsoo. Doesn't he fraking know I have feelin gs for him? "Oppa. Where are we going today?" I heard Hyuna ask behind me. The way she said 'oppa' made me cringe. Geez. Act your age. Then again, I would've been a better lover to Myungsoo.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry! This chapter was too short!

But I need to make a puase on this story!

Ever since I've made 'Babysitting Infinite' I've been having an urge to continue it

I don't know when I'll update the next chapter for this but surely you guys can wait right?

Hope you understand~~~