fbdfb

Just Friends....Right?

Dongwoo sat on the seat next to Hoya who was still sleeping. The older boy brushed his hand against the younger one's cheek. "It's so rough. Hoya, have you been crying?" Dongwoo asked, obviously not getting an answer.

Suddenly, someone came into the room. "Dongwoo?" They called.

Dongwoo turned turned around. "Oh. Hey Jung Ah." The girl nodded. "It's been a long time Dongwoo." The dino boy nodded in response. "How's the family."

"They're fine. but I'm here for Hoya." She said.

Dongwoo raised a brow from her statment. "Wae?"

"He's my little brother. Of course I have to take care of him. Right now. I feel like it's my fault he's like this." She said. It's my fault for not being so a good older sister to him."

Dongwoo shook his head. "It's not your fault."

She nodded. "But I have to take Hoya with me."

"What?"

"Ever since Mom and Dad passed away, he can't stay here, I need to take him with me to the states."

"What?! You can't take him! I'm his boyfriend! What do you think I'll do without him?!"

"Dongwoo, I'm sorry. But I have too."

"No! You can't! I won't let you!"

Suddenly, Hoya began to stir, the two people stared at him. "Hoya?" Dongwoo called.

Slowly, Hoya's eyes opened. "Dongwoo? Jung Ah?"

Jung Ah nodded. "Hoya, when you recover, you're moving to the States."

Dongwoo shook his head. "No, Hoya. You're staying here with me. You can't go." Jung Ah placed a hand on Dongwoo's shoulder. "Dongwoo, I don't want to seperate him from you either but I have to."

"You can't!"

"Shut up!" Hoya shouted suddenly. He turned to Jung Ah and spoke in a soft tone. "Noona, I'm not going with you." Dongwoo sighed and Hoya turned to him. "But Dongwoo...."

"Yeah Baby?"

"I....want to.......break up with you."

"What?! Why?! Was it something I done?! Hoya, why?"

Hoya took a deep breath. "Everytime you made those excuses to get away from me........because you want to be with Jaekyung right?"

He looked at him with his mouth opened ad shook his head. "That's not true! I was never with her!"

"Dongwoo. Just stop acting!"

Silence.

"I saw you. I saw you the other day on the rooftop of the school. It was Christmas Eve and I was going up to give you your present. That's when....that's when I saw you with Jaekyung. You guys looked so happy together. That's when I thought, no, that's when I knew you didn't want me anymore. I'm sorry Dongwoo."

"Please, baby, don't do this."

"Don't call me that. I'm not yours anymore, Dongwoo. You got the wrong person. Jaekyung isn't here. You should be with her." Hoya said and turned his head away from Dongwoo to cover his tears.

"Hoya....."

"Please hyung. Just go."

Myungsoo's POV:

I wonder if Hoya's ok. Argh, If Hoya's the one in the hospital, why do I keep thinking about Sungyeol?! His smile, hsi laug, his cheeks, his eyes....they're all so mesmerising~

Blur~Nevermind, I should ask Dongwoo how's Hoya doing.

But just when I picked up my phone, the doorbell rang. Wow.

I opened it and a crying Dongwoo with red soaked eyes appeared. "Dongwoo?" I called.

He continued crying.

"Hyung, what's wrong?"

"Hoya..Hoya....."

"Hoya what?! What happened to him?!"

"No....Hoya....and I are over. He broke up with me."

My eyes widened. "What?!"