Let's Go

Just Friends....Right?

Myungsoo's POV:

I couldn't help but stare at him for the past few weeks. After what had happened after the nurse, he hardly notices me. Whenever we walk in the hallway, he would always brush me and then say sorry.

"God I'm so tired." Dongwoo exclaimed as he sat next to us.

Hoya smiled. "Awww~Is baby Dongwoo tired?" He teased, wiping the elder's forehead as if there were sweat.

Dongwoo smiled that bright smile of his. " Come here you." He dragged Hoya closer and crashed his lips into the younger one's. Hoya stopped and smiled. "Still feel tired baby?" I felt disgusted when Dongwoo nodded cutely but more disgusted when he said, "Let's go." He stood up and took Hoya into the janitor's room. Oh God. I don't want to know what's gonna happen.

As they walked, I a saw Dongwoo bump into someone, making his books fall....Sungyeol. The table next to him started throwing food at him, but the quiet boy ignored them and quickly walked over to an empty spot. I sighed got up, not taking any chances, I walked to Sungyeol. As I took a step, someone grabbed my arm. "Myungsoo? You're not going to him again right?"

Sungjong looked at me wiht worried eyes but I looked back with flaring eyes. "Lee Sungjong. Let me ask you a question." He looked at me, telling me tio continue. "What has Sungyeol ever done to you?" I asked with a cold tone which made his eyes fall on the floor.

"Umm...well...." He said. Becoming more frightening, I started tapping my head. "Well what?" I said in a dead tone.

"He shook his head. "Well..." I smacked the back of his head just like how he did to Sungyeol to see if he'd felt the same way Sungyeol had. "Speak Up!" I said, copying what he had said.

He began crying and Woohyun and Sunggyu came. "Myungsoo, why did you hit him?" Woohyun had asked.

"Why do you hate Sungyeol then?" I retaliated and he became silent.

Sunggyu placed his hand on Woohyun's shoulder. "Where are you getting at Myungsoo?"

 I glare at him. Obviously, Sunggyu doesn't know anything either. I too a deep breath a blurted out, "I'm going to Sungyeol no matter what. I don't want him putting up for something he didn't do. And you guys, we're Infinite! We're the most popular kids in this school and we can't even help a person in trouble?! Do all you care about if fame and glory? How about friendship for once." I turned around coldly and walked to Sungyeol.

He was curled up in a ball, definately crying. I burshed his head and he looked up, his face wet with tears. "Myungsoo....." He said in a mear whisper.

I smiled and wiped his tears. "Sungyeol-ah, why are you crying? Come on, cheer up. Everything's alright."

He shook his head vigoriously. "No...nothing's alright...I hate this school! I hate it! I hate it!"

Getting annoyed of his whining, I smacked his head. A lot of smakcing today huh. Anyway, Sungyeol stared up at me with his wet, yet shocked eyes. I lowered myself until I my eyes connected with his.

His eyes were a dark brown. Cute too. "Sungyeol....you can't take like that. You have to defend yourself." He continued to satre at me and I let out a heavy breath. "Let's go Lee Sungyeol. Let's just go. Get out of this place."

Before he could say anything, I pulled him up and took him outside. "Let's go somewhere fun." I said.

                                                                                   ***************************************************************

We arrived at the amusment park. Wow there aren't much people here....wow no duh, we skipped school.

"So what ride do you wanna go first?" But he didn't answer, only star at the ground. My elbow tugged his arm. "Yo. Which one?"

He looked up slowly. "Ummmm."

"Umm what?"

"I don't want to play....." He said lowly, I chuckled. "Come on." I said, dragging him to the water log ride.

I sat infront and he was in the back. The instructor told us to buckle our seat belts and told Sungyeol to hold on to me tight. It was a bit akward, since Sungyeol didn't want to hug hold onto me. But he gave up later.

The ride was amazing. We went all the way up and then swoosh down making water splash us. "Wasn't that amazing!?!" I shouted as he flipped his wet bagns away from his eyes. "Uh....yeah." He said with a boring tone.

"Come on. Still not cheered up? Alright. Let's go on that rolloar coster ride to dry off."

"But I---" "Come on!"

It wasn't as fun as the water ride but it was ok. Next to me, I heard Sungyeol screaming with joy. He must be lighten up now.

"Omg that was so fun! Let's go on itagain!" He said, jumping up and down like a choding. How adorable.

"Uh...Let's go on that one now." I said, pointing to the haunted house, which made him go silent.

"But....I'm scared of haunted houses." He said, his lips forming into a pout.

I laughed. "Don't worry. You have me to protect you. You trust me right?" He thought for a moment and then smiled. I held out my arm and he gladly took it, making our arms locked together.

                                                                           **********************************************************************************

The haunted house was a joke. There wasn't anything scary. But.....Sungyeol held onto my arm tighter and I could tell he was scared. "I-I'm S-Scared." He said stuttering. Well duh he is.

"Myungsoo? Are we at the end yet?" I turned to him, his eyes were closed and covered by his hand. "I don't wanna look." He said cutely.

I laughed. "There's nothing scary. You have me remember?"

He began to put his hand down slowly. "Umm....ok..." But held onto my arm tighter.

Sudden;y, there was a burst. Tch. You call that scary. "Oh my god!" Sungyeol shouted, this time, his hands were around my waist, holding me tight.

"Sungyeol." I called with a giggled. "It was just fireworks. Come on."

We were towards the end and he looked as whte as a sheet. "You ok? You look pale."

He looked at me as if I was crazy. "I told you I don't like haunted houses."

I shrugged. "But it was better with me then going alone right?" and he nodded.

I thought we were already at the end when I saw this pitcure booth. "Hey Sungyeol? Wanna take a picture?" I asked. He nodded, maybe thing the houses was over as well.

We sat on the seat and prepared for our picture but another burst of light came and a mannequin popped up from the camrea and toom a pitcure of us.

We waited outside for our photo, when I came out, both of us bursted into laughter. "Omg this is damn funny." Sungyeol was laughing too hard so he just nodded.

In the picture, we were SUPPOSE to have held up peace signs but that light came and scared us both, making the picture hilarious.

                                                                          ******************************************************************

As we alwaked out the amusment park, the sun was setting. We arrived at Sungyeol house, it was pretty romantic nice

"Soo....see you tomorrow then." I said but he looked dwon at the floor.

Realizeing what he was thinkg I held up his cheeks and pinched then. God they were so pinchable. "Dont' worry." I said. "I'm sure tomorrw is going to be ok. Just remember that I'm always at your side ok?"

He smiled and then nodded. I pulled him into a long hug. He then walked back to his house, waved and shouted goodbye and closed the door. -Sigh- Sungyoel wasn't that type of quiet person I thought he was. Tch. What am I saying? Don't judge a book by its cover. -Sigh- See you tomorrow Sungyeol.

Sunddenly, my phone started ringing, it was a message from Sungjong.

"Hyung! Don't worry anymore! Sungyeol is going to make plenty of friends this year! Just you wait! Oh and I'm gonna smack you tomorrow!"

I don't get it...what does he mean by that?

Unless......