Dreams

Just Friends....Right?

Woohyun's POV:

I was in a park sitting on the meadow. Just want to get out and get some fresh air. Seeing Sunggyu and Jihyun together isn't really a good thing. Why can't I be with him? Am I boring? Am I stupid? Sunggyu always said that I'm such a great friend. So why haven't he talked to me in a while now? Was he just lying?

The sun was setting and it was getting dark. Ok. Way too dark. I need to go home.

"God What street is this?" I squinted my eyes to see the street board but it was too dark.

"Well Well. Why is such a pretty boy here alone in this time of the night?"

I looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. "W-Who's there?

"Just a bystander."

"What do you want?"

"Did I say I wanted anything?" The voice was louder, I turned around and yelled. He was right infront of me.

"Why so loud? People are sleeping." He leaned closer. "Hm....you're much prettier up close."

I gulped but there was like a rock in my throat. "G-Go away."

"Awww~Is my little princess scared?"

'Who are you to be calling me princess?

He smirked. "Hm. Fiesty. I like."

***

Sunggyu's POV:

I wonder how Woohyun's doing. i haven't talked to him in a while. He's not avoiding me or anything. He just haven't ben talking to me....or is it the other way around? Anyway, I should talk to him.

*Ring Ring Ring*

Hey, this is Woohyun. Sorry that I can't answer you phone right now, I'm either in the shower, or doing something important. But once I get to your message, I'll reply right away.

*beep*

"Hey Woohyun. This is Sunggyu. I was just wondering.....wanna hang out later? We haven't talked much, and I'm getting the feeling that you're mad at me or something. So...let's catch up ok? Send me a message after you receive this. Bye."

*sigh*

Of course he wouldn't pick up. Does he mad at me? Does he hate me? God Woohyun.

"Oppa, What are you doing?" Jihyun asked behind me.

"Huh? Oh nothing. Did you eat dinner yet?"

She shook her head. I smiled. "Great. Me either. Let's go."

Woohyun's POV:

I was getting annoyed at every ring at my phone. They guy picked it up since my hands were tied up behind a chair. He smirked. "Who's Sunggyu?"

I growled lowly. "No One."

"if it's no one then tell me who he is."

"What does it matter to you?"

"Why doesn't it matter to me? Oh look he left you a voicemail."

"Hey Woohyun. This is Sunggyu. I was jsut wondering.....wanna hang out lateR? We haven't talked much, and I'm getting the feeling that you're mad at me or something. So...let's catch up ok? Send me a message after you receive this. Bye." 

I can't believe it, he actually wants me now. Seriously?! I'm going to get killed and he doesn't go to my house to check on me or something?! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

"Well. Well. This NO ONE seems to really care about you."

I glared at him. "Look, if you're going to kill me, then kill me."

He walked closer and leaned towards my face. "Who said that I'll kill you?"

"Huh? What?"

He smirked. "Let's have some fun first."

"What do you mean?"

He continued smirking. "Tell me.....are you still......a ?"

My eyes widened. No....no way.

Sungyeol. I hope you got my message. Please.

The next day~

Hoya's POV:

"Dongwoo. Is everything fine? You've been acting weird lately." I was definately worried about my boyfriend. He never texts me goodnight or Sweet dreams or I miss you anymore. Matter of fact, he hardly texts me anymore. But what hurts the most is that.....he never says 'I love you' anymore.

He looked at me, with a blank expression, not smiling. "Huh? Ah. Yeah." And walked off. I'm starting to think that he doesn't want me anymore. Is it becuase of Jaekyung?

You know why he lied to you right?

What do you mean?

You'll find out soon.

Yeah. I think I did. Dongwoo doesn't love me anymore.

During lunch, I wasn't really hungry. So I just sat down on a random seat and put my head down.

"Hyung?" i heard someone say. I looked up. It's only Sungjong.

"Yeah? Whatsup?"

"I haven't seen Woohyun hyung lately. Have you?"

I thought for a moment then shook my head. He's right. I haven't seen him all day. Did he skip school? Was he sick?

Sungjong sighed. "He's not answering his phone either. I hope he's ok."

I nodded. "Yeah. Me too."

"Hye guys." Sungyeol said, sitting next to Sungjong. "Why the sad faces?"

"Why the happy face?" I retaliated.

He was thrown back at my comment. "Well because I just got an A+ on my report. So why the sad faces?"

"I haven't seen Woohyun hyung all day. Have you?" Sugnjong asked again.

Sungyeol pointed his finger to his chi. "Come to think of it....he sent me this really weird message. It said 'HELP'. So I went over to his house and he wasn't home or around the town. So I thought he was just pranking me so I ignored it."

Ok now it's getting weird. "Wait. So he asked for help but you ignored it?"

He nodded slowly.

"OMG Woohyun must be in real danger right now." I said, standing up.

Sungyeol looked at me weirdly. "What do you mean?"

"Woohyun isn't the type of person to paly pranks. He's very kind and cautious. I think he's in trouble." Sungjong answered. "Come on. Let's hurry and tell Sunggyu hyung."

After a few minutes of searching, we finally found him. "Sunggyu hyung!" i shouted.

He turned around. "Hm? What's wrong Hoya?"

"I think Woohyun is great danger right now."

"Huh? What happened." He asked worriedly.

Sungyeol finally caught up. "Last night, Woohyun asked me for help. But I couldn't find him anywhere."

"What?!"

"We really need to report this."

We ran to the principal's room and slammed the door open. "Principal Sang!"

"Hm? Yes children?"

"Nam Woohyun has gone missing." Sungjong shouted.

The principal's eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

"Nam Woohyun has been absent for a week. He isn't home, he isn't around the town. He's gone missing." I repeated.

He thought for a moment. "And how do am I suppose to trust you kids that this isn't a joke."

"Because we aren't the type of people to joke about friends like this. Nam Woohyun might be in great danger."

He nodded. "Alright. You guys go back to your classes and I'll take of this."

"Ok Principal." And we left the room worriedly.

Dongwoo's POV:

Dismissal

"Where as Infinite gone? Hoya? Hoya?" No answer. I pouted to myself. "Geez. leaving me like this."

Suddenly, I saw Hoya run down the hall. "Hoya! WAIT!" I ran after him. "Hoya!"

He stopped and turned around. "Oh. Dongwoo...."

"Hoya! Where are you going?"

"Sorry Dongwoo. I can't talk right now. Woohyun is in danger. We need to find him. Come on!" He started to run again.

I ran after him. "Wait up baby!" Suddenly, he stopped. "Don't...call me baby."

"Huh? What?"

"Let's just go."

Is he alright? Why can't I call him baby? He's mine isn't he?

We ran until we found the others infront of the coffee shop. "Any luck?" Sunggyu asked.

Hoya shook his head. "Not at all."

Luck for what? I'm confused. "Wait....what are we doing?"

"Hasn't Hoya told you about Woohyun?" Sungyeol asked.

I nodded. "All I know is that he's in danger but is he missing or something?"

"He's gone. He's missing and we need to find him. Sungyeol, Myungsoo, go that way. Sungjong and I will search north, and Hoya and Dongwoo go south." Sunggyu answered.

I nodded again and hit Hoya's arm, making him take a few steps back. "Yah. Why didn't you tell me?"

He didn't look at me but at the floor. "S-Sorry. I forgot."

"You forgot? How stupid can you get? Is this why you've been avoiding me lately? Did you 'forget' about me too?" I used air quotes.

He still didn't look up. "I'm really sorry hyung. Really really sorry....."

Myungsoo's POV:

Sungyeol and I stayed silent throughout our search. I'm serious, just silent. Not even a cough.

"Sungyeol?" I called out.

"Hm?" Wow. He answered.

"We're still friends right?" He froze. Why? Was that too random?

"Uh...yeah." Was his answer.

"Oh ok. Cause you seemed quiet lately. You used to be so happy and cheeful but now.....are you feeling ok?"

"I-I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"So why are you crying?"

"Huh? I'm not crying."

"Yeah you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yeah you are."

"No I'm---" But I stopped my my a big hug. My hands soon reached to his cheeks and brushed off the tears. "Why are you acting like this? You know that it hurts me to see you unhappy."

"Myungsoo I---"

"Myungsoo?" A high pitched voice called from behind. "What are you doing?"

Sungyeol's POV:

"Myungsoo?" A high pitched voice called from behind. "What are you doing?"  SERIO

SERIOUSLY?!!

His hands quickly detached from me cheeks. "I...ah....Sungyeol was crying...."

Hyuna walked up to me. "Sungyeol. I need to talk to you. Privately."

I nodded and followed her into an alley far from Myungsoo. "Get away from my boyfriend." She raised her voice.

I raised a brow. "Excuse me?"

"He's with me. He loves me and only me. You have no chance on him ok? Just get out of his life."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Stop trying to steal my boyfriend."

"I'm not stealing---"

"He loves me. Not you. Me. You may be friends with him. But that doesn't mean anything. I've been dreaming about being with him ever since I met him. We're together. My dreams came true and I'm not letting you turn it into a nightmare!" She brushed her heel and walked passed me.

My hands clenched tighter and tears began to fall. "So why can't my dreams come true?" I asked.

I heard her stopped walking and turn around.

"Tell me! Why does only your dream come true?!" Tears began falling roughly now. "Why can't mine?! Sure you known him longer than me. But he's my first friend in this school. He's always so gentle. So kind to me. You don't think that soon I'll have feelings for him?! Whether it's bullying or parental issues....he's always there for me. He's the only person there for me. So tell me! Why can't my dreams come true?! Everyone has said that dreams always come true. So why can't mine?! Am I not worthy enough? Am I just too hopeless?.....Why....why can't mine come true...."

She walked closer. "Sungyeol I---"

"Save it! I don't want to hear you!" I pushed her aside and ran away. Away from Hyuna. Away from Myungsoo.

"Sungyeol! Where are you going?!" I head Myungsoo yell. But I ignored it.

Now I finally know. I fianlly know why my dreams can't come ture. Because it's pointless. Myungsoo doesn't love me.  He love Hyuna and I'm just a weak idiot who believes in fantasy love....it just won't happen. Just won't. Myungsoo and I were never meant to be.