Lying

Just Friends....Right?

Myungsoo's POV:

Morning came and Monday followed it. Argh. I don't wanna go to school. But I'm forced to....I demand a protest!!!!

Ring~

Text message from Hyuna

"Myungsoo! Wake up!

"Arraso~"

"Great! I'll be waiting for you in school! Ppyong!"

"KK see ya later."

Something feels different. Sure Hyuna is a great girlfriend and all but I feel like......I need someone I really love. If I break up with her, will it also break her heart?

School

I walked through the school gates when someone familiar caught my eye. "Sungyeol!"

He turned around. But he acted different. Usually, he's always smiling in the morning. Now he's........all gloomy.

"Sungyeol? Are you....alright?"

He stared into my eyes and walked away. "Sungyeol!" I shouted and tugged his arm. "Why are you ignoring me? Are you ok?"

"I need....to go to class." Just before he left, he mumbled something but I didn't hear him.

Sungyeol's POV:

It hurts to see him. I hurts to see him all happy.

Class was full of the students. I decided to sit in the back. Not where Myungsoo and I sat.

He sat next to me. "Sungyeol. Why are you ignoring me?"

I decided that I had to lie. "I'm not ignoring you. I'm just tired."

"Oh."

My head turned away from him, trying to hide my tears. I'm sorry Myungsoo. I'm sorry that I'm treating you like this. But even if I tell you my feelings, you will never understand.

Cafeteria

I sat down next to Dongwoo and Hoya.

"Grumpy today aren't we?" Dongwoo said with a sarcastic tone. Hoya slapped his arm. "Dongwoo!"

"What? I'm just saying the facts."

"Argh. You idiot." he dragged him into the hall. "I need to talk to you."

Hoya's POV:

"What is it?" Dongwoo asked after we stopped walking a good distance from Sungyeol so thast he wouldn't hear us.

I smacked the back of his head after he finished that question. "You're such an idiot!"

"Ow! What?"

"If you hadn't noticed, Sungyeol is in GREAT pain right now."

"Huh?"

"He's having trouble with his heart because Myungsoo is with Hyuna! You babo! Sungyeol loves Myungsoo!"

"Uh....what?"

I facepalmed. "God Why am i with such an idiot. Ok. Sungyeol. Likey Likey Myungsoo. Myungsoo. No Likey Likey Sungyeol. Myungsoo and Hyuna. Likey Likey. In Love"

Dongwoo's eyes widened. "Oh! Now I get it! Ha. You should've said it slower."

I was about to say something when someone interrupted. "Dongwoo!" No. Freaking. Way.......Jaekyung.

"Oppa! Let's eat together!" She dragged MY dino's arm. Oh hell~NO.

"Yah. Can't you see I'm his already?" I said coldly, shooting death glares at her.

She glared back. "No cuase you guys don't look good together. Now get lost. Dongwoo and I are going to eat." She pulled Dongwoo away from me.

I pulled him back. " it's on!" I looked at Dongwoo. "Dongwoo! Tell her that your mine!"

"No! Oppa! Tell him that I'm yours!"

"Ok you guys are hurting my arms."

Jaekyung suddenly let him go and rubbed his arm. "I'm sorry Oppa. Is it better now?"

He smiled at her. "Yeah. Thanks Jaekyung."

She smiled which made me disgusted. "Sure thing. But you should blame him." She glared at me.

Dongwoo looked at me but with sadness in his eyes. "Hoya......umm.....maybe you should go."

"What?..."

"Don't worry. I'm not eating with her. I just need to do something important. Ms. Sang asked me to help her with packages and I forgot."

I nodded unsurely. "Uh. Yeah. Bye."

After he laughed, I took about like 3 three steps going back to the cafeteria when I heard Jaekyung smirk. "You know why he lied to you right?"

"What...do you mean?"

"You'll find out soon." She walked away with those last words.

What did she mean that he lied. Dongwoo loves me. Right? Dongwoo? You do......I think.