Sungyeol

Just Friends....Right?

Myungsoo's Day

Myungsoo was finally woken up by the millionth time by Changjo. "Appa! Wake uppie!" Changjo shouted cutely into his appa's ear. "Ehh?" The sleeping boy sat up and scratched his head. "Arraso. Appa's up." He smiled and pciked up the baby onto his lap. "Aigoo. You're getting heavy."

Changjo giggled as he played with Myungsoo's necklace. "Hey." Myungsoo said. "It's your Umma's birthday." He said and the blonde's head shot up. "Chincha? Umma's birthday?" The ulzzang nodded as he ruffled through Changjo's hair. "Ehm. After appa comes back from school, let's go by Umma a present ok?"

"Neh appa!"

***

Myungsoo placed his bag on his classroom desk and sat down. "Ah. I'm so tired." He said, taking a nap. Not noticing that the blackboard had written 'Class changed to room 206'

He was soon woken up by the lunch bell. "Huh? Lunch?" He said, rubbing his eyes and dread the blackboard. "OH CRAP." Myungsoo  rushed out the room and was heading to the cafeteria when he was suddenly stopped by someone very familiar. Someone very whiny. Hyuna.

"Get out of my way." Myungsoo growled but Hyuna stood her spot. "I need to talk to you."

The ulzzang tried to walk pass her but was soon stopped when Hyuna grabbed his arm. "Please Myungsoo." He flung her off but then hyuna ran in front of him and blocked her arms.

Myungsoo sighed. "Argh. Don't you ever give up!?" He tried to punch but soon stopped. "Argh. You're so lucky you're a girl." Hyuna's eyes were starting to become watery. "Please Myungsoo......"

The ulzzang sighed again. "Alright. Just tell me and then leave." Hyuna nodded. "Follow me."

***

The two entered a bright classroom the end of the hallway. "Why are we here?" Myungsoo asked. Hyuna slowly walked to the window, wiping the dust off the sill elegantly. "This room is abandoned by the teachers. It's useless. So I always come here whenever I'm....upset."

"And why were you upset?" Myungsoo asked bluntly. Hyuna just simply sighed. "Ever since you left me. I've been coming here more often. Ever since you left me, I've become more lonely. Tell me. Why did you leave me?" Tears were coming out of Hyuna's dark brown eyes. "Why? Did you not love me?" She asked, going closer to Myungsoo.

The ulzzang stood his ground. "I did......"

"But then you started to develop feelings for Sungyeol......."

Silence.

Hyuna sighed as she looked out the window. "It's a great view from up here. I always stand here and notice that you're always with Sungyeol. You're all over him." By then, Hyuna was practically on Myungsoo. "I still love you....." She slowly tilted her head and her lips met Myungsoo.

The ulzzang had no idea what he was doing but he continued to kiss Hyuna. He didn't know why. He just kept kissing her. But....there was only one word that was stuck in his head.

Sungyeol.