Changjo's Turn (Finale)

Just Friends....Right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungyeol's POV:

Couple of years have past. I was once a beat up kid and now I'm married to the most handsome person in the world. Kim Myungsoo.

Dongwoo had became a very smart business man and Hoya was at home taking care of their kids...well twins. He said he wanted kids so that they'd take care of each other xD

Anyway, their names are Youngmin and Kwangmin.

Sunggyu and Woohyun also have a kid, a girl, Effie.

Sungjong, as he said before, became an idol. Now THAT's shocking. But he's been telling us he loves his life.

Although Infinite's seperated right now, that doesn't mean we're really gone.

"Honey, gosh I'm late." Myungsoo said and I just laughed when the toast was hanging from his mouth as he tried to put on his suit.

"Take it easy." I said, helping him put on his clothes as he continued eating. He pecked my cheek.

"Bye honey, I'll see you later." He left out the door but I stopped him.

"Yah. You pabo. You forgot your briefcase." He laughed and I handed him the bag and fixed his tie. "Bye sweetie."

He pecked me once again. "Bye honey." And he left out his car.

"Bye Umma!" Changjo shouted, trying his shoes. I pecked my now 16 year old son's forehead.

"Have fun on your first day of high school."

He smiled brightly and gave me a hug before leaving on his bike. "Bye umma!"

I smiled and when back inside the house. As I walked past the living room. I can't help but look at that picture. That picture we took before everyone separated.

20100604_infinite.jpg 

 

Changjo's POV:

*rides bike on road under green and fresh trees*

"Annyeong. My name is Changjo. i'm currently a freshman in high school. Umma has always told me stories about high school and how fun it was."

*arrives at school and Effie and the twins wave to him*

"What's going to be my story in high school? I don't really know. But I am sure excited."

 

Get ready for my sequel guys!!!!!

We Can't Be Just Friends...(Sequel to Just Friends....Right?)