I need to tell you something.

Just Friends....Right?

"Umma?" Changjo called to Sungyeol, who doze off whenever the image of Myungsoo and Hyuna kept appearing in his mind. "Mommy!" The baby shouted again, making Sungyeol snap off his thoughts. "Hm? Yes Changjo?"

Changjo pouted. "Where's appa? He said that he'll take me out for ice cream." Sungyeol got up and wiped his eyes. He told Changjo that his appa won't be coming home today  and went out to the kitchen. Changjo agreed and stared out the window.

Flashback:

"Hey buddy!" Myungsoo shouted, picking up the baby. "Daddy!" Changjo shouted, being carried up on Myungsoo's arms. His dad smiled. "Today's umma's birthday. When appa comes back, let's go buy umma a present ok?"

Changjo nodded. "Neh appa! Can buy me ice cream too?"

"Of course!"

End of Flashback

Sungyeol was in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. "Coming!" Sungyeol said, wiping his wet hands on his apron. He opened the door and it was Woohyun. "Hey Sungyeol!"

"Hyung? What are you doing here?"

Woohyun smiled the big smile of his. "I'm here to see my nephew duh. Changjo! It's your fun uncle Woohyun! I brought a present!" He shouted and Changjo rushed from the room in an instant. "Uncle Woohyun!" He squealled and threw himself onto Woohyun.

"Hey! Did you miss me!?" Woohyun said and Changjo nodded. "I missed you!" Woohyun chuckled and placed the baby down. "I brought a present. Here." He pulled out a perfectly wrapped box from his bag. "Open it." He demanded in a soft voice.

Changjo nodded and literally tore apart the wrapping. "Wow!" He shouted, holding up a toy train. "Do you like it?" Woohyun asked, received a yes and a hug from Changjo. "Thank you!" He ran into the living room and played with his newly toy. "Choo Choo~"

"Where's Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked after looking around the room. Sungyeol swallowed. "He's not coming today."

"Wae?"

"He's just not."

"Did you two fight?"

".......not really...."

"Then what's wrong?"

"......"

"Sungyeol. Hyung asked you a question. Be respectful and answer me."

"He's......"

"He's what?"

"He's.....back with Hyuna."

***

Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong were at the mall buying some clothes. "Hyung!" Sungjong shouted. "How about this shirt?" Hoya pondered. "Ani. It's too flowery."

"But I like flowery."

Hoya sighed. "Arraso. Let's buy this one."

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST HURRY IT UP?!" Dongwoo shouted from the doorway, tapping his foot. "You guys are like two high school girls."

Hoya rolled his eyes and went closer to his boyfriend. "Dongwoo. Are you arguing with your boyfriend?" Dongwoo gulped. "Y-Yes.....wait, no."

The younger boy crossed his arms and raised a brow at his boyfriend. "Well. What is it? Yes or no?" He began tapping faster.

Dongwoo swallowed again. "A-Ani...." He finally said and Hoya smiled. "That's what I thought." He said and kissed the older boy's cheek. "Sungjong and I are going to the changing room. Don't cause any trouble ok?"

"Neh....." Dongwoo said, croaching a bit and wiped a sweat. "Phew that was close. Hoya's really difficult when he's pissed."

***

Sunggyu was walking home from the bakery when someone covered his eyes. "Boo! Guess who it is!" Sunggyu smiled. "Hmmm...is it....Sungjong?"

"Nope."

"Then is it.......Hoya?"

"WHAT?! YAH! HOW CAN IT BE HOYA!!!!!!!" Woohyun suddenly shotued, hitting Sunggyu's back. "How can you say Hoya?!" He pouted

Sunggyu just laughed. "I'm kidding babe. I knew it's you." Woohyun stuck out his tongue and turned away. "Hmph." The older man chuckled. "Aww forgive me please baby?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

Sunggyu sighed and pushed Woohyun gently agains the wall. "Yah." He just simply said. "Did you hear me? I said to forgive me didn't I?"

 Woohyun smirked and wrapped his legs around Sunggyu's waist. "Of course I heard you. And....No. I won't." Sunggyu growled and clashed his lips against Woohyun's soft ones.

"Woohyun~" -Sunggyu moaned while on Woohyun's neck- "When have you been this y?" He moved his hands down to Woohyun's and squeezed it.

The younger boy let out a soft moan as Sunggyu kept squeezing his bottom. Suddenly, something stopped him. "Hyung! Look!" He said with a sudden point.

Sunggyu whined and turned around to the location where Woohyun was pointed. "Hey...isn't that...." Woohyun nodded and the older man quickly let go of his boyfriend. "Let's go see."

The followed shadow and hid into the bushes as theysquinted to see who it was clearly. Woohyun gasped. "It's Myungsoo and Sungyeol."

Sungyeol stood underneath the streetlight while Myungsoo was infront of him. "Sungyeol" -Myungsoo stared- "I need to tell you something."

"After I tell you something first." Sungyeol interuppted, hand in pocket. "It's about the two month confession thing......I still need to confess."

Both stayed quiet until Sungyeol let out a heavy sigh.

"I..........."

 

 

*Gasp* What's Yeollie gonna say?

Hehe I'm evil aren't I?