I'm Sorry

Just Friends....Right?

Woohyun's POV:

It's a Saturday and I decided to stay home. Even though Gyu was with me, I still have nightmares about the incident that happened the other night. It was horrible, I don't think I'll ever lose that feeling. The feeling of fear and pain. Out of all people....why me? Did I do something wrong?

"Hey Woohyun?" A familiar voice knocked the door. "It's me, Sunggyu."

Sunggyu? Oh Crap. "Hold on a sec!" I shouted and grabbed some tissues to wip my cheeks that were soaked of sweat and tears. "Kay! Come in!"

He opened the door and his cute little face popped in. "Hey Hyunnie, ready to go to the mall?"

That's right. If I ever needed to go outside, Sunggyu would take me. Cause I'm too scared. "Yeah. Let's go."

No One's POV:

AT THE MALL

"Should I buy this? Do you think this would look good on me? How about this? Ooo! This pretty." Woohyun exclaimed after looking at every product in the store.

Sunggyu smirked and leaned against the wall looking at Woohyun hovering all the clothes. "Yah." He said, making Woohyun turn around. "Yeah?" The younger asked.

"You're such a girl."

Woohyun froze a bit from his statement and then turn bright red. "What?! No I'm not!"

"Yeah you are. Just look at yourself. You practically fanboying, er, fangirling over the clothes. Just pick one already, they're all the same."

Woohyun disagreed and shook his head cutely while puffing up his cheeks. "Ani. This one is plaid, this one is just plain, while this one has flowers." He explained, holding up the couple of shirts.

Sunggyu sighed. "Just pick one. It's been two hours already."

"But I'm indecisive!"

The elder facepalmed himself. "Argh, you're such a girl." He mumbled. Woohyun glared at him in response. "What did you say?!"

Sunggyu shrugged with an exaggerated face. "Oh, nothing." He walked out the door.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Woohyun shouted and ran after him.

***

Sungyeol threw his phone across the table because of all the messages Myungsoo was leaving him. He glared at the tiny technology and rullfed throught his hair with an irritated screech.

"Argh! Stop already!" He shouted after his phone began ringing again. "Go away!"

He grabbed the ringing phone and was about to take out the batteries but stopped when he accidently hit the voicebox.

"Hey Sungyeol, it's Myungsoo. Look, I know you probably hate me and don't want to see me but please. I just need to talk to you. If you can, come to the garden at 72 street in 10 minutes. I seriously need to talk to you. Kay Bye."

Sungyeol sighed and looked at the clock. "They're almost here." He said.

***

Myungsoo stood inside the garden and checked his phone. "It's been 15 minutes. Where is he?" He asked himself.

"I'm here. Now what do you want?" A voice said behind him. The ulzzang turned around. "Sungyeol?"

"Yeah. Look. If you want us to be like before, I can't ok? I just can't."

"Sungyeol......"

"I'm not like before Myungsoo. I've changed and I won't---" But Sungyeol was cut off when Myungsoo took control of Sungyeol's lips. "Yah!" The taller boy shouted as he broke the kiss. He tried to back up but Myungsoo held onto his shoulders.

"Sungyeol. I don't want us to be like this. I know you love me. Please. I love you too. Why can't we just be together?"

Sungyeol shook his head. "I....I can't. I'm sorry Myungsoo." After Myungsoo lost grip of Sungyeol, the taller boy backed away. "Everything's messed up right now. I'm not doing well i class and my parents are coming to see me. I can't love you Myungsoo. I'm sorry."

Just like that, Sungyeol walked off, leaving Myungsoo.

***

Meanwhile, Dongwoo was at Sungjong's house whining about his break up with Hoya. "And there was this time where we went to the amusment park and he always was scared of the haunted house, and another time when we were at the ice cram parlor and I ate his strawberry ice cream, and then his chocolate one, and antoehr when......."

Sungjong sighed. "Hyung. I didn't listen to your 243 other moments so what makes you think that I'll listen to the 244th one?....Wait...you went to the ice cream parlor?"

Dongwoo nodded silently and Sungjong stood up. "WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T TAKE ME?!!" WHAT KIND ARE HYUNG WON'T TAKE THER MAKNAE OUT FOR ICE CREAM!?"

"Uh...Sungjong...it was a date."

".....oh...."

"Anyway, this was another time where I fell alseep in the movie theater and then spread popcorn grease all over my face, and another time was when we......................................................."

 

 

 

 

Phew. Finally made an update. Sorry for the wait

Oh! And check out my new story, well oneshot

'I Can Help You'

It's the story of Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Hyun Woo I said before.

Hope you'll read it ^.^