Proposal

Just Friends....Right?

Sungyeol was in the kitchen making breakfast when his cell phone rang. "Yeobosayo?"

"Sungyeol!" Hoya shouted from the other end.

The younger boy flinched. It's not good to hear people yell in mornings. "Hyung, why are you yelling?"

"Dongwoo proposed to me!!!!!!!!" Hoya was practically shouting his heart out now. Sungyeol's eyes widened as he ran to his hubby.

"Myungsoo! Myungsoo!"

The man was in his room trying to dress Changjo but failed considering that Changjo's head was on his sleeve hole. "Appa." Changjo called out. "Is this right?"

"Myungsoo. Dongwoo hyung proposed to Hoya hyung!" Sungyeol shouted. Myungsoo's eyes widened as he snatched the phone. "Hyung?! He proposed to you already?!"

"YES! OMG I'M SOOO HAPPY!!!!!"

"Congratz hyung!"

"Uh..." Changjo was stil there. "Umma? Can you help me?"

Sungyeol chuckled as he walked over to his son. He gently took off Changjo's shirt showing his little cute tummy and dressed him the RIGHT way. "Thank you Umma."

***

"Yeobo~wake up~" Woohyun called to his hubby. "Yeobo~" Sunggyu just yawned and slowly opened his little eyes.

"What is it?"

"It's almost 9. You should wake up by now."

"But---" The phone rang. Woohyun answered it.

"Hello?"

"WOOHYUN!!!!!!!"

"Ow. Why are you so loud?"

"DONGWOO PROPOSED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OMG REALLY?"

'YES!!! I'M SOOO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!!!"

Woohyun giggled and turned to Sunggyu. "Hyung! Dongwoo hyung prosposed already!!!" He hugged Sunggyu. "I'm so happy for my dongsaeng!"

Sunggyu chuckled as he pecked Woohyun's lips. "Me too. But you don't see me jumping around right?"

"Oh shut up." Woohyun said and playfully smacked, not too hard, Sunggyu's head. Sunggyu smirked as he pinned Woohyun to the wall. Woohyun groaned. "How many energy pills have you been taking?" He said under Sunggyu's grasp.

Sunggyu chuckled. "Baby, I'm not even doing anything. You want this~"

"Oh shut up and kiss me already." Woohyun clashed his lips against Sunggyu's. Both tongues battling for dominance and not giving up until they're out of breath.

Sunggyu slowly moved down to Woohyun's necked and left hickeys everywhere. Woohyun moaned. "Like it don't you baby?" Sunggyu said, his neck harder. Woohyun couldn't answer instead he let out another moan.

"Hello?" Hoya was still on the phone. "I'm still here...."

***

"Omg, so how will our wedding be?" Hoya squealled, hugging Dongwoo tightly. "I was thinking on a meadow." Dongwoo just kissed Hoya's lips and simply smiled.

"Anything for you baby."

"Awww~Thank you Dongwoo~I love you~"

"Love you too~" He kissed Hoya's forehead and picked him up bridal style. Hoya just giggled as he wrapped his arms around Dongwoo's neck as the older boy brought him into their bedroom.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally I updated -.- after the incident, I didn't know if I should've repost the lost chapter. But then I didn't.

Anyway, if you hadnt read the lost chapter, I'll briefly summarize it.

Dongwoo proposed to Hoya. Sungjong just suddenly became Woogyu's "Daughter" and said that he didn't want love right now. Instead, he wants to become and idol to make Woogyu proud of him.

Basically that's it. There weren't much Myungyeol, just the beginning when Myungsoo had put Changjo to sleep and that he realized he needed to be a better appa, that's all.

Only a few chapters left until the final! But there WILL be a sequel, i've already thought about it. Here's a hint : Changjo's grown up and goes to high school and falls in love with someone you all should know. That's all I'm saying.

This story is probably gonna end on chapter 40, if not then 42, I want to have and even number finale. xDDD

 

Check out my other stories! <3

Aegi TEENTOP Dayz 

 

Infinite All Grown Up (Sequel to 'Babysitting Infinite')


My Everlasting (Hopeless?) Love for You.


Be Mine