Why

Just Friends....Right?

Myungsoo's POV:

"Yah! AJ! Stop!" I heard Sungyeol yell behind me. AJ?

"Come on baby. Just a peck. Please?" Aj answered. Baby? Peck?

"Alright, Alright fine." There was a silence until I heard a 'chu~' WAIT.....WTF?

I turned around and Sungyeol and AJ were palying around as if they've known each other for a long time now. "Yah. CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN?!"

They both looked at me and 'Merong~no~" And when back playing with each other.

Dammit this is getting ridiculous. Why am I feeling this way? Aish, I need some peace.

Sungyeol's POV:

Hmph. "Well that went well." AJ said after Myungsoo walked out.

"Merong~Cause I'm good at acting."

"Yah Lee Sugnyoel, Neo Ju-lae? (Do you wanna die?)"

"Merong~"

"Yah!"

Woohyun's POV:

Since when did Sungyeol and AJ get so close with each other? Whatever, i'm jsut happy that Sungyeol's happy. Where's Sunggyu hyung? I haven't seen him all day.

"You're so funny!"

"I know." I heard a familiar voice. Sunggyu?

I walked out of the room and found him talking with his girl. Wait a sec....girl? Oh~hell no.

"Hi Hyung!"

"Oh. Hey Woohyun."

"Whatcha doing?"

"We're just talking." The girl answered. Tch. I didn't ask you did I?

"Oh. Whatcha talking about?"

''Stuff."

"What stuff?"

"Just stuff."

"Well can I talk about the stuff with you?"

"No."

"Fine, by the way, class is starting." I dragged his shoulder into the room.

"Yah! What are you doing? I was just about to get her number. Are you just being teasing or something?" Tch. NO DUH! Stupid.

 I crossed my arms. "You're very stupid hyung." How does he still not know that I love him!? What do I have to do just for him to love me!? Please hyung. Don't be with her. I love you.

"Woohyun?" Sunggyu waved his hand across my face. Feeling depressed that Sunggyu will never love me, I left the room.

Sunggyu's POV:

What's with Woohyun?! He's being so childish! He's never been like this. And I didn't say anything hurtful to him. I would never. He's my best friend....so why is he acting like this?

"Sunggyu?" A feminine voice said behind me. "Do you wanna finish our talk before we got interuppted?"

"Huh? Oh Sure Jihyun. You wanna go out this Saturday?"

She smiled brightly. "Of course Sunggyu!" And hugged me. But how come I can't stop thinking about Woohyun?

Hoya's POV:

I walked down the hall with Dongwoo's arm over my shoulder. "What class do you have now babe?" He asked.

I checked my schedule. "Ummm.....history."

"Damn. I got science." He pouted.

I chuckled at his cuteness. "Come on Dongwoo, it won't take that long."

"Yeah but I'll miss you~"

"I'll be in your arms before you can even count to 10." I said, smiling as I pecked his lips. "Bye Bye~"

"Bye~you better in my arms later." He said.

I smiled again. "I promise. Bye Bye....and you better not talk to Jaekyung again or else I'll kill you!"

"Don't worry! I won't."

I nodded and left to my room. Kim Jaekyung was this annoying girl who always flirts with Dongwoo. AND DONGWOO TALKS TO HER TOO! Gr..if I see her flirting with my Dino again, I'll permantly castrate her!

 

SATURDAY

Myungsoo's POV:

Sigh, Nothing to do~~~Hyuna is hanging out with her friends at the mall and honeslty...I don't wanna go with her. I'll be surrounded by all her female friends and makeup and clothing.....*shivers*

I haven't talked to Sungyeol in a long time. Ever since he and AJ are together now, I feel like he's forgotten me. I should talk to him.

"Hey Sungyeol's watsup?" I pressed the buttons on my phone.

A message came few seconds later. "Not much."

"Wanna go to the amusment park together?"

"How about Hyuna? Shouldn't you be with her?"

"She's out with her friends so I'm free."

"You're FREE?"

"By free I mean bored."

"LOL i know and sure. What time?"

"I'll pick you up."

"Ok. See you then."

Sungyeol's POV:

I shut my phone off after Myungsoo texted me. I think the plan is working. But......he said he was bored....so is he just playing with me? Nevermind. I still need to make him jealous. Oh...I have a plan that might just work.

Myungsoo's POV:

I arrived at Sungyeol's house just like I said I was. I rang the bell.

There was a silence until the door opened. "Hey Sungyeol."

He smiled, but differently the way he smiled at AJ......he smiled more like...half heartily...why? "Hey Myungsoo. Let's go."

I nodded.

AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK (STILL MYUNGSOO'S POV)

"What do you want to ride first?"

He shrugged. "I don't care. You're choice."

Wow. I never heard that tone from him before. I looked around the park. "How about that first?" I pointed to the house of mirrors.

He shrugged again. "Sure." and walked to the attraction.

Inside, it was pretty cool.

"Hey look! I look so cute!" I turned around and a baby boy that looked like Woohyun hyung was staring at his reflection in the mirror. "Sungyoung! Look!"

Another boy came, this time, he looked like Sungyeol. wow. "Hyung, we're in the house of mirror of course---Hey! I look cute!"

I chuckled at the sight and then turned to the real Sungyeol but only to see that he was on his phone texting. "Who are you texting?" I asked.

"Aj."

Really? WTF?! "Yah. Sungyeol, we're in the amusement park. Don't text, let's have fun."

He shrugged. "Whatever." And walked forward.

Gosh why am I feeling like this? Does he love AJ more than me? Geez I thought I was your best friend.

SUNGYEOL'S POV:

I couldn't help but laughed after I walked infront of Myungsoo

"Who are you texting?"  

"Aj." 

 "Yah. Sungyeol, we're in the amusement park. Don't text, let's have fun." 

"Whatever."  

Classic. I'm so proud of myself.

Woohyun's POV:

Sunggyu's a babo! Sunggyu's a babo! Sunggyu's a babo! I yelled in my head as I shot the rifle into the target. I sighed an dplaced the gun down. "Why can't you relalize my feelings Sunggyu? Am I not good for you? Is it my mistake for loving you?"

Feeling like I was about to fainted. I walked to my favorite coffee shop.

I sat down and ordered a chocolate chip sundae. Then I thought to myself. What's the point of having a chocolate chip sundae if there's no meaning to it? God Sunggyu, what have you done to me!?

The table infront of me, I heard talking and laughing. Familiar voices. "Sunggyu?" I asked myself.

"I had a really great time oppa." The girl next to him said. The girl from the hallway before.

"Me too Jihyun. I'm glad I asked you out."

ASKED HER OUT? What....? I felt the whole world clash on me. Why? Why Sunggyu.......

Didn't know what I was doing, I felt my body move by itself and then on blink, I'm at the park. "I hate you Kim Sunggyu. I hate you so much!"

"Hyung you alright?" I felt some pat my back. Sungjong.

Sungyeol's POV:

"Thanks. It was fun." I said plainly as Myungsoo walked me home.

"How come you weren't scared at the haunted house like last time?"

I shrugged. "I've change. I gotta go. Bye." I walked to my doorsteps and closed the door.

"Kya!" I shouted. "That was the best time of my life!....Although......I wanna enjoy it with being someone else...I'm sorry Myungsoo, but once you and I are together, I'll go back to my normal self!"

I looked out my window and stared at Myungsoo walking home. Suddenly.....I felt time stop.

Hyuna ran up to Myungsoo.