Talk

Just Friends....Right?

Sungyeol's POV:

I decided to get something to eat before school started, so I went to the bakery.

"I'll have......the honey bun."

The waitor nodded. "Your order will right up."

Just then someone sat next to me. "OMG! AJ! Don't do that!"

"Sungyeol, this is important. I need to talk you."

Myungsoo's POV:

I've gotta admit. I miss Sungyeol. It's been a few weeks since we were at the amusement park. He wouldn't talk to me in class, look at me, he forgot everything about me. Just then

"Ring~"

My phone rang. I read the caller ID. Sungyeol.

"Hello?"

"M-Myungsoo?"

"Yeah?"

"I-I need to tell you something......."

"What?"

"AJ and I......we're fake."

"What?!"

"AJ and I were never together."

"What do you mean?"

"We planned out to be together."

"Why?"

"You....you wouldn't understand. Bye."

"Wait Sungyeol!" But he hung up. Fake? Why?

Sungyeol's POV:

I stared at my phone then at AJ. He nodded. It was for the best.

"I hope we can still be friends though." He said as he got up from the chair. I nodded. "Thanks for everything AJ."

He smiled sweetly. "No problem."

I nodded again and then stared back at my phone. It's for the best right? I mean....it was AJ's idea.

FLASHBACK

"Sungyeol?"

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking.....do you really think this plan will work?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that....I don't think we're getting anywhere. He might be jealous but then what? He's just gonna ask you to be his all of a sudden?"

"Well......no but."

"I don't think we should go on with this plan anymore. I getting this feeling that it's getting pointless."

Sungyeol nodded. "Yeah....I'll call him."

"Wait! But just tell him that we were just a fake."

"Why?"

"Because you need to tell him that you love him on your own."

"Um....ok."

And that's that. It's over. Myungsoo and Hyuna is going to flounder over each other again and I'll be forever alone. Will Myungsoo ever love me?

THE NEXT DAY

"Sungyeol!" I heard Myungsoo shout behind me. I ignored him and continued walking.

"Wait up!" He began running, which made me run away but sadly, he got me. "Sungyeol! Why are you running away from me?"

Ok, Ok, act normal. "Running away? I wasn't running. I was taking a morning jog."

"Shut up and tell me about you and AJ."

"What?"

"You. AJ. Now."

"We were fake, that's all."

"Tell me why."

"You wouldn't understand."

All of a sudden, he pulled me into a hug. "Sungyeol. You're my best friend and I don't want to lose you. Just tell me what happened."

I nodded. "AJ and I were fake. We just planned it out because...um you know that girl in our class that sits infront of us?"

"Sunny?"

"Yeah her. She told AJ that he would never get anyone to love him. So AJ asked for help. And I gladly helped him." I couldn't help but lie.

"Oh~So you were just being nice?"

"Ah Yeah."

"Ok. I understand. "Let's go to class."

I nodded and we went to our classes.