Lonely

Just Friends....Right?

Sungjong's POV:

I've been really lonely these days. Woohyun hyung and Sunggyu hyung are always together, completely forgetting me. I don't know where the hell is Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung is like....totally going crazy without him. Sungyeol hyung is probably avoiding Myungsoo hyung. Sigh. That means I'm left. The effing maknae.

I miss hyungs so much. Sunggyu's bossiness, Dongwoo's stupidity, Woohyun's failed aegyo, Hoya's seriousness, Sungyeol's chodingness, and L's quietness. Wait a second.......if they're gone....then I could do what ever I want......Bingo.

Because of hyungs, I never could go anywhere without being escorted, now, I'm on my own! Yay! Finally! What should I do first? Get ice cream? Lemon flavor candy?

No. I'm a big boy now. I'm going to a bar!

***

Ok Sungjong. You're a man now. As scary as the bar looks, you need to man up.

*One Step*

"Kya! I can't do it!~" I squirmed as I stood infront of the bar.

A voice called my name from behind. "Sungjong hyung? Is that you?" I turned around to the mysterious person who called me hyung. Oh! I smiled as I saw them. "Chanhee! Byunghun!"

The smiled and walked toward me. Chanhee and Byunghun are a couple and they're friends. They're younger than me and they're part of a group called Teen Top. Chanhee has amazing vocals while Byunghun is a rapper.

"Why are you infront of the bar?" Chanhee asked, tilting his head and pointed to the bar with his free hand while the other is tied with Byunghun's.

"I uh......" I said. "I uh.....wanted to go inside." Chanhee gasped. "But hyung! You can't! You're underagged!"

I glared and crossed my arms. "Oh yeah? So why are you here then?"

"We're going to New World Mall. Wanna come with us hyung?" Byunghun asked me. Boy, it feels nice to be called hyung.

I nodded. "Sure. I have nothing else to do."

***

As we walked, a conversation started. "So where's Infinite hyungs?" Chanhee asked.

I shrugged. "We're all separated." I could tell both Byunghun and Chanhee were confused. "Wae?" Byunghun asked.

"Well...." I started. "Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung are going out, Sungyeol and Myungsoo hyung are like, a bit awkward, and Dongwoo and Hoya hyung broke up.

The couple stopped in their tracks and looked at me. "Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung broke up?!" They asked in unison. I nodded. "Yeah. Hoya hyung found out that Dongwoo hyung was cheating on him......"

"What?! Dongwoo hyung was cheating on Hoya hyung?! Wae? Did Dongwoo hyung not love Hoya hyung anymore or something?" Chanhee asked, his grip geting tighter on Byunghun's hand.

I shook my head. "I'm sure Dongwoo hyung had a reason. What I'm really worried about is Hoya hyung." Chanhee looked like he was on a verge of tears. He always does that. It's his personality. He feels sad for someone really quickly, like there was this one time, he gave 20 bucks to a poor man on the streets. Chanhee is really generous and kind, no wonder why Byunghun loves him. I wish I had someone.....

Next to the about to crying boy, Byunghun pecked on Chanhee's cheek. "Come on Channie. I'm sure that Hoya hyung is ok." Chanhee nodded and Byunghun gave Chanhee another peck.

I stared in jealousy. How come everyone I know have someone? I'm always alone......"Hyung?" Byunghun waved his hands across his face. "Hyung, are you alright?"

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I just doze off. Haha. Anyway, let's go."

***

We were in the gift shop looking at all the toys. "Byunghunnie! Look!" Chanhee squealled as he helped up a a small teddy bear to Byunghun. "Isn't this adorable!"

The rapper smirked and pecked Chanhee's forehead. "Nothing's cuter than you baby." He said and Chanhee giggled as he punched Byunghun's shoulder. "Yah. Stop being cheesy."

"You know I'm still here right guys?" I said, threatening to throw a stuff dog at them. They laughed. "Neh. Sorry hyung."

***

Few minutes later, we ended up in a music store. "Hey look!" I shouted and pointed to the TV. "T-ara is performing Lovey Dovey!"

Byunghun and Chanhee ran next to me. "Omg I love this song!" Chanhee turned around to his lvoer and begged with his puppy eyes. "Hunnie~can you buy me that album?" He asked cutely, fluttering his eyes.

I saw Byunghun blush as he glanced at the album. "That one?" He asked, pointing to Teen Top'd album 'It's'. Chanhee nodded. "Uh....sure."

"Yay! Saranghae Hunnie!"

They jumped around, forgetting I was with them. I looked up to T-ARA's song and read the lyrics. It was about a person who was really lonely. Sigh. When am I going to find my true love?