Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Just Friends....Right?

This chapter is mainly about Woogyu.

I think it's pretty cute. Hope you guys will like it <3

It's sooo fluffly!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

Woohyun's POV:

It was a Saturday. BOR~ING. There's nothing to do......so I took out my phone and began texting you-know-who.

NamStar: I'm bored. Talk to me~~~

Few seconds later, I got a message.

HamsterGyu: I wld talk 2 u, but I'm not facing you. lol

NamStar: Oh, I get it! Lol Fine then,.....text me~~~

HamsterGyu- i kinda am alrdy.

NamStar: Great! Let's hang out!

HamsterGyu: Ummmm....sure. Where do u wanna go?

NamStar: Ice cream!

HamsterGyu: Alright. I'll pick you up now kk?

NamStar: Kk! Hurry up Hyung!

HamsterGyu: haha neh. ok, annyeong.

NamStar: Annyeong!

He came just like he said he was. 

"Mom! I'm gonna hang out with Sunggyu hyung ok?!" Woohyun shouted to his mother in the kitchen. "Sure sweety! Just don't get lost like when you were little!"

Woohyun blushed and Sunggyu laughed. "Umma! I'm not five anymore! I know my way home!"

"I know honey! But just be careful." Woohyun sighed. "Ok! Bye umma~" "Bye!~"

We went to the park and then the "Coffee Prince".

"What would your order be?" A waitor with curly hair asked us.

I stared at the menu and contentrated carefully. Should I get the strawberry cake? How about the cheese cake? Ooo! The patbingsoo looks good! But the choclate sundae doesn't look bad either! Kya! What should I choose?!

Sunggyu placed his menu and nad looked at the waitor. "I'll have two waffles."

"Would like whipe cream or syrup?" The waitor asked.

"Whip cream."

The waitor nodded and jotted down the order. "And you?" I looked the menu again. "Sunggyu! Help me choose!" I pouted cutely.

He smirked and took the menu. "Give him a Chocolate Chip Sundae."

The waitor nodded and then lookeed up at us again. "Any drinks?"

Sunggyu went silent for a moment. "Hm..I'll take a macchiato. How about you, Woohyun?"

I smiled at the waitor. "I'll have a mint hot chocolate."

He nodded again. "Do you want designs with that?"

Sunggyu shook his head but I nodded. "I want a hamster." The waitor nodded and smiled. "Please wait for your order to be served. Thank you." He bowed and left to the kitchen.

When he left, Sunggyu turned to me and chuckled. "Why do you want a hamster?"

I giggled. "I think you know. So why did you order the Chocolate Chip sundae for me?"

He held up two fingers and smiled. "One, you asked me to order for you, and two, you love it remember?" I did?

He laughed. "Remeber when he were little, everytime the ice cream truck came and you would always order it?" Oh yeah! I remember. "We were so little right?" He nodded in response.

No One's POV:

Flashback

Sunggyu was heading home from the park with his umma when he heard crying. "Umma?" He asked with his little voice. "Do you hear that?" His mother turned to him and raised a brow. "What is it honey?"

The baby looked around. "I hear crying." As they walked closer, the crying became louder until Sunggyu finally let go of his parent's hand and ran to the noise.

"You alright? What's wrong?" He asked softly to a little boy, younger that Sunggyu, who was creying on the swings.

He looked up with his wet eyes. "I-I lost my mommy....Wah!!!!" He started to cry more.

"Here." Sunggyu pulled out a handkerchief and lifted up the crying boy's face gently.

The boy stared in confusment as Sunggyu wiped away his tears. "You shouldn't cry." Sunggyu began. "It'll make your skin all rough. There, all better." The boy nodded in response. "T-Thank you."

Sunggyu smiled. "I'll help you find your mommy just don't cry ok?" The boy nodded again. "By the way, I'm Sunggyu. You?" Sunggyu introduced himslef and held out his hand.

The boy was silent for a moment and gladly took Sunggyu's hand. "My name is Woohyun. Thank you for helping me." Sunggyu smiled again. "Of course. Now let's find your mommy.

Woohyun nodded cutely and Sunggyu took him, still holding Woohyun's tiny hand, to his mom. "Umma~" He called.

"Sunggyu! Don't run off again! Your mom was worried!" She shouted and glanced at Woohyun. "Oh? Who's this?"

Woohyun hid behind Sunggyu's back, obviously shy. Sunggyu held Woohyun's hand tighter and said, "This is Woohyun. He lost his mommy and I promised him that I would help him find her."

Sunggyu's mom smiled and squatted down. "Sunggyu~Ah. You're such a nice boy. Woohyun, don't worry, we're gonng find you mommy ok?" Woohyun just measly nodded.

He stood up. "But it's getting late. I'm afraid we'll have to find her tomorrow. Arraso?" Woohyun nodded and held onto Sunggyu.

When they came home, Sunggyu dragged Woohyun to the bathroom. "Umma! I'm going to help clean Woohyun's face alright?" "Alright honey. Just don't spill water everywhere!"

In the bathroom, Sunngyu dropped a small stool and stood on it to reach the sink. He ripped a paper towel and soak it with warm water. Woohyun just stood there, confusing in waht the older boy was doing. "Hyung? What are you doing?"

"Hold on," Sunggyu answered. Few minutes later, he got off the stool and folded it into a sqaure. His hand reached out to Woohyun's cheek and began wiping it. "I told you that crying wasn't good for your skin. Look, it's all dried up and rough." He continued to wipe his cheek until it began to have its touch back. "There. All done."

Woohyun nodded and hugged Sunggyu around the waist. "Thank you hyung!"

Sunggyu laughed and ruffled through Woohyun's blondish hair.

"Sunggyu! Woohyun! Dinner's ready!" His mother shouted from downstairs. "Arraso!" Sunggyu replied. "Let's go." He said to Woohyun, who nodded cutely.

Sunggyu sat down on his seat but Woohyun was too little so Sunggyu's mom placed a baby seat on the chair and picked up Woohyun and placed him in it. "Comfy?" His mom asked with a smile. Woohyun smiled back and nodded.

Woohyun grabbed his spoon and began eating his mac&cheese. Moments later, his whole mouth was cover with cheese.

"Wooohyun ah. You're all cover in cheese!" Sunggyu said, laughing.

Woohyun pouted. "It's not funny hyung!" He began to cry with his cheesy mouth.  Sunggyu stopped laughing and walked over to Woohyun. "Woohyun! I'm sorry! Please don't cry." But he continued crying.

Sunggyu sighed and walked over to his plate. He took a deep breath and spread cheese all over his mouth and cheek. "See Woohyun? I'm covered in cheese too!"

Woohyun stopped crying for a moment and burst into laughter when he saw Sunggyu. "Hahaha! Hyung's funny!"

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "Yes?" Sunggyu's mother asked as she open opened the door.

There was a worried woman outside. "Hello. Have you seen a small child with round eyes and blondish hair with---Woohyun!"

Woohyun looked glanced outside. "Umma!" He shouted and Sunggyu helped him down. "Umma!" He shouted again and ran towards her.

"Woohyun ah! Umma's sorry! I won't lose you again." She said as she embraced him.

Woohyun nodded. "It ok umma! Sunggyu hyung helped me a lot!"

Woohyun's mom stood up carrying Woohyun. "Thank you for helping my son." Sunggyu's mother shoom her head. "No, thank Sunggyu. He was the one taking care of Woohyun."

"Thank you Sunggyu hyung!!!" Woohyun asked his mother to placed him down and he hugged Sunggyu. "You're going now?" Sunggyu asked lowly.

Woohyun nodded. "Hyung! Promise me that you'll always go to the park everyday!"

Sunggyu smiled and nodded. "I promise."

"Pinky swear?"

"Pinky Swear."

Their tiny fingers tied up and promised each other. Woohyun walked out the door waving goodbye. "Bye hyung! Remember! You promised!"

"Bye Woohyun! I promise!"

And so, that's how Woogyu met. They continued their promise and met everyday at the park and everytime the ice cream truck came, Woohyu would always order choclate chip.