First day of school

Just Friends....Right?

Myungsoo's POV:

I flexed my uniform infront of my mirror as I prepared for school. 2nd year of High School. God, I missed all my friends over the summer. Well. Gotta get going. Can't be late.

I heard a small ring in my pocket.

You got a message
Nae maeumeul jeok ji
A message
Nan oneul do bameul sae ji
Munja jom, sshib jima
Dab jangeul nan gidaryeo



 

 

It was a text message from Dongwoo. Yo~Meet us by the usual place.

I smiled as I read the message, excited to see my buddies again. -SIGH- But this year....I'm making some more :D

I looked up at the sky, not noticing where I was going, I bumped into someone. "Yo. Sorry Dude. I wasn't looking."

He didn't turn around, head to floor but I heard him say, "I-It's......o-ok...."

It wasn't a long walk to 'our' place. I stepped onto the school grounds and someone jumped at me. "Hyung!" He shouted with a girly voice. "I missed you so much!' I laughed and ruffled through his hair. "Yeah and I missed you too buddy."

"Myungsoo! Where have you been?" Dongwoo shouted into my ear, headlocking me and giving me a noogie.

I laughed again. "Sorry Dude. I bumped into someone and lost track of time."

"Lame excuse." He said back.

The classrooms seemed the same. And by the same I mean boring. But it was ok. There were a lot of new faces. I looked around and noticed that there was the boy that I had bumped into. I tried to walk up to him but someone held me back. "Where are you going?" He said.

The voice belonged to Sunggyu. I shrugged. "Just wanna talk to that new kid." He shook his head. "I wouldn't dude."

"Why?" I asked, rasing a brow,

He shrugged at me. "That kid is ridiculous. He's been exchanging schools ever since he was five. I've heard that he gets abused by his parents. So no one talks to him or be friends with him."

I looked back at the boy. Suddenly, my fists clenched up. A bunch of kids went up to that boy and started laughing in his face. They began throwing paper balls at him, but he didn't defend himself, only look down on the floor which made his bangs covered his eyes. I could tell he was crying. Both his hands were clenched up on his bookbag straps.

I actually felt sorry.