An Argument Between Hara

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

Hara was walking alone until she sighed.

What does Youngmin see in that girl? Hara thought.

When she looked up, she spotted Youngmin.

"Youngmin-" Hara called out.

She quickly stopped when she spotted _______ talking to Youngmin first.

"What is she doing here!?" Hara asked angrily.

Hara then walked up to Youngmin and ______ and said, "What are you doing here?"

"Talking with Youngmin of course...why? Don't tell me you're jealous already?" _______ said.

"Trying to act tough I see...because last time you got mad, you started crying after that." Hara said.

"Can't you just get the point that Youngmin doesn't like you!" _______ said.

"Yes he does! He even told me that he doesn't like you. He called you stupid and all. He tell me everything." Hara lied.

"I can tell you're lying." ______ said.

"Heh, I don't lie. And to tell you the truth, I been watching you and notice what you and Youngmin have been up to. How can you even see her?! Don't you know that she's close with U-KISS Youngmin!" Hara shouted.

"How did you know he came over..." _______ said.

"Because of my dongsaeng of course. Whatever she said, she's been lieing to you guys this whole time." Hara said.

"_______ would never do that." ______ said.

"Then why won't you ask her?" Hara said.

"That's enough." Youngmin said.

"Ever since I know what was going on... I told her to be a spy and she agrees. Even U-KISS is on our side. So...basically you guys can't win. We will always win." Hara said.

"You just need to shut up..." _______ mumbled.

"Why would I? I would never listen to you." Hara said.

Hara then slapped _______ and she smiled.

"I can tell you're mad...and everytime you're mad..you have a sensitive side." Hara said.

"You just slapped me for no reason..." _______ said.

"Because...you're too innocent to slap me back. I understand." Hara said.

_______ was mad but at the same time, she kind of felt sad. All of a sudden, her eyes start to get watery.

"I should have known...you're crying already." Hara said.

"That's all you're going to say. If you want Youngmin so much you can have him! But, you should know that he doesn't like you back." ______ shouted.

_______ then started to walk away and Youngmin made a sad look.

"Stupid girl..." Hara said.

"What was that for?!" Youngmin asked.

"Youngmin, she deserve it!" Hara said.

"No she doesn't! You really didn't have to hurt her feelings. You're still the same you from last year always hurting her. Why did you even come to Korea anyway if you're the one that started this whole drama thing between us. You should just leave Korea...because I never even have feelings for you." Youngmin said.

Youngmin then started to ran after _______. Hara made a surprise look, but then she started to cry all of a sudden.

"What have I even done...I try to make Youngmin like me...but, I just make it more worst." Hara said sadly.

________ was sitting on the bench and she had tears running down both of her cheeks. Youngmin caught up and spotted her sitting alone.

"Are you ok?" Youngmin asked.

"Why are you here?" _______ asked.

"Well, I wanted to make sure you're ok." Youngmin said as he sat next to her.

"Wouldn't you rather hang out with Hara instead." _______ said.

"I never even liked her. Even when she came here to Korea." Youngmin said.

"Then why do you keep hanging out with her if you hate her so much?" _______ asked.

"Well, she keeps dragging me everywhere. But, I never even have feelings for her. The only person I think of is actually you." Youngmin smiled.

"You're just trying to act sweet!" _______ teased.

"I'm actually telling the truth!" Youngmin said.

"But, I can't believe that U-KISS is on their side...I shouldn't have trust them." ________ said.

"But, you actually fell in love with one of them...haven't you?" Youngmin asked.

"Well...yeah...but, I don't know who to pick yet. Youngmin, I still like you. And I like Soohyun. I just don't know who's means the most to me." _______ explained.

"Don't worry, you'll figure it out soon. Besides, I know how you feel." Youngmin smiled.

Youngmin smiled then he started to hug _______.

"Gomawo...Youngmin." _______ smiled.