Christmas Special: Chapter 3

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

Mostly what everyone mostly did was just talk and dance together. Sistar and U-KISS were dancing together as for Boyfriend and the girls. They started to have an awkward moment between them.

"Um..." Minwoo said.

"I guess we should be going." ______ suggested.

"You guys are leaving early?" Eli asked.

"Yeah...sorry..." _______ said.

"Can't you guys stay a little longer." Soyu suggested.

"It's just that...we feel kind of awkward right now..." ________ said.

Minwoo made a sad look and just walked out of the room. Everyone saw Minwoo walked away and Boyfriend followed from behind. SISTAR and U-KISS made a confuse look, the girls got up and they follow from behind.

"I wonder what's wrong with Minwoo...." ________ said sadly.

"Look like they got separated. We should separate and go look for them." _______ said.

"I agree..." _______ nodded.

"Same here...I'm starting to get worried." _______ said nervously.

All the girls got separated and they went to find Boyfriend.

Minwoo was walking alone until he landed in the park. He sat at the bench and he made a sad look.

________ was looking all over the place until she landed in the same park as well...what she didn't know was that Minwoo as there as well.

"Minwoo..." ________ said surprised.

"What are you doing here?" Minwoo asked sadly.

"Looking for you of course...why would you leave the party?" ________ asked.

"It's nothing." Minwoo sighed.

________ felt bad all of a sudden and she sat next to Minwoo.

"You should be happy Minwoo...when ever you're sad, I always get worried about you. It makes me feel bad." ________ explained.

"Why won't you say that to Aj?" Minwoo said.

"Would you stop saying that?! I may like Aj but at the same time I still have feelings for you...I'm sorry...I just don't know who to pick between you guys." ________ said sadly.

"I do still have feelings for you. Everytime I hang out with Jessica I feel different. But when I hang out with you, I feel the same. You're the only one that understands me before until now." Minwoo explained.

"That's because we been seeing each other less lately. I do want to hang out with you...but...it's going to be hard." ________ explained.

"I'm sorry..." Minwoo said.

________ smiled then she got up.

"Come on, we should head back to the party." _______ suggested.

"You're not going to be awkward about it?" Minwoo asked.

"Well I am actually...but since I talked to you. I'll get used to it." ________ smiled.

"________..." Minwoo called out.

When _______ turned around, Minwoo walked up to her and kissed her. She started to make a surprise look as Minwoo moved away and he continue to walk on without saying a word to her.

"Are you coming?" Minwoo slightly smiled.

"Yeah..." _______ said surprised.