Valentine's Special: Chapter 7

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

All of them were still playing truth or dare on Valentine's day.

"Alright...who's next..." Dasom said.

"How about one of you guys?" Donghyun teased.

"I agree, you guys haven't even done a dare." _______ said suspiciously.

SISTAR started to make a nervous look until, Soyu changed the subject quickly.

"How about Youngmin and _______?" Soyu blurted out suddenly.

"Yeah...if their here..." _______ said.

"Where did they go?" Dasom asked.

"They went to the food table. Apparently, both of them got hungry." ________ said.

"Which is kind of surprising." Kwangmin said.

_______ was at the table, and then she got a slice of cake.

"Are you seriously that hungry?" Youngmin asked.

"Nae...and?" _______ asked.

"How can you be that hungry already?" Youngmin teased.

Youngmin grab a slice of cake and when he looked up at _______ she quickly put icing on his face.

"You look funny when you're like that." _______ smiled.

Youngmin looked at ________ and when he walk past her he purposely trip and land the cake on her.

"Youngmin!" _______ said surprised.

"Now you look funny when you're like that." Youngmin smiled.

_______ looked at Youngmin and she was ready to throw the cake at him. When she threw it Youngmin quickly ducked and the cake landed on _______.

"Are you serious?!" _______ said surprised.

Jeongmin smiled at her, and he started to laugh a little.

"It kind of suits you." Jeongmin teased.

_______ had a slice of cake next to her then she put the cake on Jeongmin's face.

"Now you look like a clown." _______ teased.

Youngmin and _______ started to smile, and when Youngmin turn to _______. That was when she threw cake at his face.

"Now I'm happy..." _______ smiled.

Youngmin threw some cake at ________ instead it landed behind _______.

"Youngmin!" _______ shouted.

________ got up and when she threw the cake at Youngmin, she hit Soyu from behind.

"Aw...now I'm hit!" Soyu said surprised.

Minwoo smiled from behind, then when ________ turned around she bumped into Minwoo and got cake on her face.

"Unnie!" _______ laughed.

"It's actually kind of fun." Minwoo smiled.

_______ wiped the cake out of her eyes and then she put some on Minwoo's face.

"Now...it's becoming into a cake fight." _______ sighed.

Hyunseong smiled and put some cake on top of ______'s head and then laughed.

"Hyunseong!" _______ said.

________ quickly grab a cake and dump it on Hyunseong's face.

Kwangmin surprisngly then threw cake at _______ and _______ did the same thing.

"Cake fight!" _______ shouted out.

Everyone then started throwing cake at each other, and it was a mess at the party. _______ was walking really quick so she won't get hit by Youngmin. When Youngmin grab her from behind, she then threw cake at him again.

Donghyun threw cake at ______ until ______ some cake and it landed on his face.

_______ was running around while Kwangmin was trying to get her from behind.

Lastly, as for _______ and Minwoo. Both of them started smiling as they threw cake at each other and everyone else.

________ try to throw some cake at Hyunseong but, he dodged it until she hit him since she had an extra one.

Everyone actually had fun throwing cake at each other, until they figured out that they have to clean up the place after what they done.