An Argument Between Haneul

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

"Oppa! Shall we walk together?" Haneul suggested.

"I'm kind of waiting for someone right now..." Donghyun said.

"Aw...but please oppa." Haneul begged.

"Donghyun! Sorry I'm late..." _______ said as she tried to catch her breath.

"What are you doing here?!" Haneul asked surprised.

"Well...I'm hanging out with Donghyun of course." _______ said.

"Why would you even hang out with him?! Don't you feel awkward around him?" Haneul insulted.

"We talked and now we're used to it. Besides, we're going to go as friends. Sheesh it like you really love him or something." _______ said.

"Yeah...and I think we should get going." Donghyun suggested.

When ______ was about to walk away with Donghyun, Haneul  quickly grab _______'s hair and pulled it.

"You are not going anywhere with Donghyun-oppa!" Haneul said angrily.

"Hanuel! Let go of her." Donghyun said angrily.

"Why do you even care about her oppa! All I see her do everyday is complain!" Haneul said.

"Even though she complains, she still someone who's nice to everyone. And you don't have to be this cruel!" Donghyun said.

"Oppa...please don't be mad...mian haeyo...I'm sorry." Haneul said sadly.

"I understand...but why would you hurt someone that's like special to me..." Donghyun said as he walked away with _______.

"Donghyun...gomawo..." _______ said.

"Chumaneyo...besides, I just don't want someone to get hurt." Donghyun said.

"Do you really care about me?" _______ asked.

"Well yeah...but I know you're still stuck in a problem right now. So we're just friends..." Donghyun said.

"Even though we're friends...you were always there for me..." _______ smiled.