Christmas Special: Chapter 7

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

Youngmin and Kwangmin were together and they were walking together.

"Kwangmin, are you alright?" Youngmin asked.

"Don't you feel the same way Youngmin?" Kwangmin asked.

"I know...but, I feel like you have a worst problem than mine." Youngmin said worriedly.

"It's just that...when we walked out of the party, do you think they will be looking for us?" Kwangmin asked curiously.

"I'm not sure...they probably like U-KISS than us." Youngmin sighed.

"Is that what you really think Youngmin?" _______ said from behind with a sad look.

"Well it's true..." Youngmin mumbled.

"If that's what you think then, fine! If you don't care about us then we will be heading back then." _______ said in a serious tone.

________ looked at Youngmin and she made a sad look. She then walked away without saying a word.

"Unnie!" ______ called out.

_______ made a sad look and she ran after her. After a while that was when she became lost and end up in front of a Christmas tree.

Youngmin sighed sadly and Kwangmin as well.

"We should go after them." Kwangmin suggested.

"You should go find _______. I'll go find ________." Youngmin said.

Both of them got separated and both of them looked everywhere.

Youngmin got lost and he made a sad look.

_______ where could be? Youngmin thought.

As he wandered around, he spotted ________ in the middle of an ice rink.

_______ made a sad look until she spotted Youngmin.

"Youngmin?" ________ asked.

Kwangmin arrived and he spotted ________ looking at the Christmas tree.

"This was where you were." Kwangmin said.

________ made a surprise look and when she turned around, she spotted Kwangmin.

"What are you even doing here?" _________ asked.

"What do you think?" Kwangmin said.

"You didn't really have to come here." _______ said sadly.

"From what you heard what Youngmin said, I actually think that would be true." Kwangmin said sadly.

"But, how can you even think that?!" ________ asked in a serious tone.

"Mian haeyo..." Kwangmin said.

"I actually cared about you...even though we're just friends now." _______ said.

"_______..." Kwangmin said sadly.

"The truth is...even though I argued with you...you probably think I'm pabo right now." Kwangmin teased.

"That is actually true in so many ways." _______ smiled.

"But...mian haeyo..." Kwangmin said.

_______'s smile slowly faded and she looked at Kwangmin.

"The truth is...I actually do have feelings for you." Kwangmin smiled.

Youngmin sighed and he started to walk up to _______.

"How did you even get there, it's so slippery here." Youngmin said as he struggles a little.

"That was actually really mean what you said back there." _______ said.

"Mian haeyo...I didn't know you actually came." Youngmin said.

"You should know I still cared about you! I still have feelings for you." _______ said.

"I'm sorry..." Youngmin said.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, you're actually starting to act more like Hara." ________ said.

"Well what about you?! You're acting more like Soohyun. And you guys are close!" Youngmin said angrily.

"Do we really have to argue about this now?!" ______ asked.

"Well you started it!" Youngmin said.

______ sighed and she made a sad look.

"I'm sorry...even though, I hang out with Soohyun more than you. I actually have feelings for you Youngmin." ______ said as she looked up at Youngmin.

"Saranghaeyo..." Youngmin said.

"Youngmin..." _______ said.

"I'm sorry for what I said...saranghaeyo." Youngmin said.

Youngmin smiled then he started to hug _______ but, while he done that he almost slipped.

"You can kind of be clumsy Youngmin." ______ teased.

Kwangmin and _______ looked up into each other eyes same goes for Youngmin and _______. The twins leaned over and _______ and _______ made a surprise look as their lips touch at the same time.

Just then something started to fall and continue on. Kwangmin moved away and looked up.

"Snow..." _______ smiled.

"It's a romantic moment." Youngmin smiled.

"Gomawo..." _______ and _______ both said at the same time.

As the snow continue to fall, the other group saw it as well and they started to smile.

Back at Starship Ent., SISTAR was actually amazed at the snow along with U-KISS, but slowly U-KISS made a sad look as they worried about the girls.

"Merry Christmas..." All the girls smiled at Boyfriend.