How Could You Steal Him...?!

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

Hani walked into the practice and she spotted the girls along with _______.

"Hani-oppa, is something wrong?" _______ asked.

"How could you steal him from me?!" Hani shouted as she looked at _______.

"What did I even do?" _______ asked.

"You stole Jeongmin-oppa from me!" Hani said.

"You don't really have to shout! We understand that you're upset and ________ didn't even steal Jeongmin from you." ________ said.

"Yes she did! I even saw it! How can Jeongmin-oppa care about you more than me!" Hani said.

Hani became really upset, that she started to have tears in her eyes...

"What's so special about you?" Hani cried out.

"You really care about Jeongmin...don't you..." _______ said.

"Of course! And I'm the only that should deserve him!" Hani said.

"You're playing unfair _______." Hani said.

"Hani, there you are. We been looking for you." Hara said as she walked in with her group.

"What's wrong?" Jessica asked.

"What do you think?! This girl here! Stole Jeongmin-oppa from me!" Hani shouted.

"Do you seriously have to shout!?" ______ said annoyed.

"How could she?! No one deserve Jeongmin-oppa but Hani..." Un Hae said.

"And you're saying, that no one deserve Kwangmin but you?" _______ asked.

"Kwangmin can date anyone else besides you. I don't even think he deserves you." _______ agreed.

"Well then what about you and Minwoo?" Jessica asked.

"We're just friends..." _______ said.

"Ok! We're not going to start an argument again. We need to practice, so I suggest you guys should leave." ________ said.

"You don't care about him anymore don't you?" Hara asked.

"What you mean?" ________ asked.

"You should know what I'm talking about, your ex-boyfriend Youngmin. I heard you guys were arguing. So sad, that you guys don't get along well now." Hara smiled.

"You were actually the one that started this problem...Hara." _______ said from behind.

"You should just shut up! No one talks to her like that!" Hani said as she slapped _______.

"She actually deserve that." Hara said.

_______ looked at _______, then when she looked up and slapped Hani.

"You should just leave us alone. We don't have feelings for Boyfriend anymore. You can have them because we moved on! You're just making this problem worst." _______ explained.