Valentine's Special: Chapter 9

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

Minwoo and _______ were walking together. It became an awkward moment between them but they just smile at each other.

"Well that was fun." Minwoo said shyly.

_______ looked at Minwoo and then she started to smile.

"I agree...even though we were being clumsy and all." ______ said as she started to blush a little bit.

It still became an awkward moment between them until someone was in front of them.

"Minwoo-oppa!" Jessica smiled.

Both of them made a surprise look and when they looked straight ahead that was when they spotted Jessica and Aj.

"What do you guys want?" Minwoo asked.

"I haven't seen you all week! And now we see each other again!" Jessica smiled as she started to hug Minwoo tightly.

"What are you doing here Aj?" _______ asked as she looked at Aj.

"Came to see you of course...you should know that I still have feelings for you." Aj said.

"I'm still mad at you for what you did. That was the stupidest thing you will think of." _______ said angrily.

"It was a mistake!" Aj said.

"Are you sure about that?!" _______ shouted.

Jessica and Minwoo looked up at _______, who just yelled out of nowhere.

"Aj...you made a stupid mistake...you pabo." ______ said sadly.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry." Aj said.

"Never...because, I'm still mad at you since you're on their side. If you're on their side...you're on your own Aj." _______ said as she walked away.

________ walked away and Jessica made a confused look. Minwoo walked away and he went to catch up with _______.

"M-Minwoo!" Jessica called out.

Minwoo just ignored Jessica and continue walking on.

"Gwaenchanhna?" Minwoo asked.

"I don't want to talk about it Minwoo." ______ said sadly as she continue to walk faster.

"Can't we just talk?" Minwoo asked.

_______ just ignore Minwoo and when she continue to walk on, Minwoo quickly grab her by the arm.

"I know you're mad right now. But, you're making a mistake. Whenever you're sad you should just talk to me. ...I'm always here for you." Minwoo sighed.

"I just feel stupid that's all." _______ mumbled.

It became an silence between them and _______ made a sad look. Suddenly, she has a tear falling slowly down her cheek and then surprisngly she hugged Minwoo.

"Mian haeyo!" _______ shouted out. "I shouldn't have yelled out you! I'm sorry, I'm just upset. Aj just left me like that just to join their group and now I have no one here with me." _______ added.

She started to cry but, Minwoo smiled and then hugged _______ back.

"Uljima...there's no need to cry." Minwoo smiled. "I understand...but...remember. I'm always here for you..." Minwoo smiled.