Kiseop's Aegyo Moment

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

The next day came by, at ______'s house, Hara was downstairs until she spotted her little sister.

"Morning dongsaeng." Hara smiled.

"You should know that I'm not going to tell you anything." ______ said as she crossed her arms.

"Aw...come on, I thought you loved your unnie?" Hara asked.

"Do I have to say this how many times, the answer is no! Ande!" ______ said as she walked out the door.

When ______ was heading to practice, that was when she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Mian haeyo..." ______ said nervously.

"That's alright..." Kiseop smiled.

_______ made a surprise look and when she looked up, she spotted Kiseop smiling at her.

"Oh...Kiseop-oppa." _______ said as she looked at Kiseop.

"You sure can be clumsy sometimes." Kiseop teased.

"No! I'm not that clumsy!" ______ shouted.

"Well...maybe a little." _______ smiled a bit.

"Where are you heading early in the morning?" Kiseop asked.

"Oh...I have practice early in the morning that's why." _______ smiled.

"So early..." Kiseop said.

"What's wrong with that?" _______ asked.

"It's nothing." Kiseop said.

"How come you guys left early? Can't you tell me why?" Kiseop asked.

"Well...I'm not sure if the girls really want to talk about it. But, when they saw Boyfriend they just wanted to leave already. All I know is that they used to date before. I have no idea what happen. I don't know them that much. The only person I know well in that group is Youngmin-oppa." _______ explained.

"How did you guys met?" Kiseop asked.

"My unnie used to date him last year, they started going out until what she told me Youngmin broke up with her." _______ said sadly.

"Hara told me that Youngmin is dating someone before, but then they broke up. She didn't told me who it was...but when I look at it...she was mostly being suspicious about ______..." _______ said.

"Do you think she's the one dating Youngmin?" Kiseop asked.

"I'm not exactly sure...she hasn't told me what's going on between her and Youngmin." _______ said.