Christmas Special: Chapter 5

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

_______ looked around but, there was no sign of Jeongmin.

"Jeongmin..." ______ sighed.

She was trying to catch her breath until she landed in a cafe. When she walked in, she spotted Jeongmin sitting alone.

"Jeongmin." _______ said in a relief.

"Are you ok?" Jeongmin asked.

"Yeah...I been looking for you everywhere." ______ said.

"Well...when Minwoo walked away. I felt the same way as Minwoo and ended up here." Jeongmin explained.

"But...do you really have to leave the party like that?" _______ asked worriedly.

"Well...yeah. Besides, wouldn't you rather hang out with Hoon than me." Jeongmin said.

"Why you say that?" _______ said surprised.

"I saw how you guys get along so well..." Jeongmin said sadly.

"But, I never said there's nothing going on between us." _______ said.

"You should know I still have feelings for you." Jeongmin sighed sadly.

"You been telling me that a lot. That's why I remember it...why do you think I been looking for you everywhere." ______ said as she got up and walked to the door.

When ________ was about to open the door, Jeongmin quickly then grab her wrist from behind.

"Jeongmin!" _______ said surprised.

"I'm sorry...mian haeyo! I didn't even know you care this much." Jeongmin said.

"You should have, didn't you say that you understand me a lot..." _______ said.

"I'm sorry...that was before. I been seeing you less ever since Hani been dragging me all over the place." Jeongmin said.

_______ looked up at Jeongmin and she started to hug him.

"It's alright Jeongmin...I'm sorry for what I said." _______ said sadly.

From behind, _______ notice that they were staring at her and Jeongmin.

"Um...why are they staring at us?" Jeongmin asked.

________ looked up and she made a surprise look.

"Is something wrong?" Jeongmin asked.

Jeongmin looked up and he made a surprise look. On top of the door there was a mistletoe hanging there.

"No wonder their looking at us." _______ said shyly.

Jeongmin looked at _______ and he started to smile at her.

"_______..." Jeongmin called out.

________ looked up and Jeongmin put both of his hands on each side of _________'s cheek. ________ started to feel nervous as Jeongmin start to lean in but, then she made a surprise look as their lips meet.

The people from behind start to smile and Jeongmin slowly move away. Jeongmin smiled then grab ________'s hand and both of them headed back to the party.