Christmas Special: Chapter 4

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

_______ was looking for Hyunseong everywhere and she couldn't find him...that was when she made a worried look.

Hyunseong...where could you be? _______ thought worriedly.

______ continue to walk that was when she bumped into Hyunseong who sitting near a tree at a small park.

"What are you doing here?" Hyunseong asked.

"What do you think? Looking for you of course. If you stay out here for a long time, you're going to be sick." _______ said.

"Why did you have to come..." Hyunseong said.

"You didn't want me to come...you think that I will be hanging out with U-KISS even though you left. Hyunseong...you know I'm not like that." _______ said.

Hyunseong looked up and he sighed.

"Mian haeyo...I still have feelings for you...it's just...kind of hard. I do like you but, at the same time...I like...Dongho...there's nothing going on between us. I actually don't know who to pick between you guys." _______ sighed sadly.

"I know...and I actually do have feelings for you. It's just hard between me and Yong Jae." Hyunseong said.

"You really don't like her that much do you?" ______ asked.

"Not really...I actually do care about you still. You're the only one that understands me." Hyunseong smiled.

"Gomawo..." _______ smiled.

"For what?" Hyunseong asked curiously.

"That was the nicest thing you said to me." _______ smiled.

Hyunseong made a surprise look and spotted her smiling at him.

"Come on, we should head back. Probably the others are back." _______ said.

When Hyunseong got up that was when he kissed _______.

"Thanks for coming." Hyunseong smiled.

_______ smiled but, at the same time she made a sad look as both of them walked back to the party.