U-KISS On Their Side

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

"Finally you guys arrived." _______ smiled.

"Sorry we're late, unnie kept on talking forever." _______ said.

"Who could have known she would be this talkative." _______ teased.

"She's always talkative, and she can be stupid at the same time." _______ said.

"You guys should join us. It like it's an awkward moment for you." ________ suggested.

"Right, but first I have to tell the guys something. Since _______ told me something." Kiseop said.

U-KISS nodded and they followed Kiseop outside.

"Kiseop, is there something wrong?" Kevin asked.

"It's nothing...it's just that...you like those girls right?" Kiseop asked.

"Well no...maybe..." Soohyun lied.

"Well, she kind of needs help." Kiseop said.

"The truth is...I'm actually a spy for that group. I know their going to be mad at me if I tell them. At the first day I wasn't until, unnie force me to become one. I feel sorry for them." _______ said sadly.

"But! You guys are making the wrong decision, you can't join my sister's group. All they want is to have Boyfriend to themselves." _______ explained.

"So...what do you want us to do?" Hoon asked.

"You can be in their group...but, can't you "pretend" to be in their group." ________ suggested.

"Wait? Pretend to be on Hara's side?" Dongho asked.

"Wouldn't the girls know?" Kiseop asked.

"Just please try to keep it a secret. I'm sorry I got you in this. If they find out that I was on their side their going to be mad at me and I have to leave their group. Which means...they will be left out and Boyfriend will be on their side. While you guys can go out with them." _______ explained.

"Isn't that going to cause more drama?" Eli asked.

"Mostly yes...but I have to do it. I have to listen to unnie no matter what. Unnie never slapped me until that time..." _______ said sadly.

"Ok...but only for pretend!" Kiseop said.

"Are you sure?" _______ asked.

"It's alright, we'll figure out something...but it's actually going to be unfair. Even though they have Boyfriend and we have the girls...both of them still have feelings for each other." Kevin explained.

"I know...I actually feel bad for them. My unnie is always nice, but when she loves someone and that person doesn't like her and started to fall for another person...she will get upset and hate that person." _______ explained.

"Now I understand why she hates _______." Soohyun said sadly.

"It's because her and Youngmin have a close relationship which made her jealous. Now the girls hated her for what she done to her. That was the second time that happen to her and I felt bad. That why I don't want to leave their group. Their fun. If I hang out with unnie, it might cause more drama I think..." _______ explained.

"Don't worry...we'll think of something..." Kiseop said.

"Gomawo..." _______ smiled at Kiseop.