Eli's Aegyo Moment

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

_______ walked out of the house and she decided to take a walk around. While she was walking, she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry..." _______ said.

"It's alright..." Eli said.

"Oh! Morning Eli!" ________ smiled.

"Where are you heading off to?" Eli asked.

"No where...since it's so early in the morning, I just decided to just take a walk around." _______ explained.

"Oh! Then I'll go with you." Eli smiled.

"Really?" _______ asked curiously.

Eli smiled then both of them walked together.

"Well...is something wrong? Look like something on your mind?" Eli asked.

"It's nothing..." _______ said.

"You sure? I'm just worried about you." Eli said.

"You don't have to...I'm fine really!" _______ lied.

When she think of that, she suddenly then started to think of Donghyun.

"You can just tell me the truth...or you don't trust me?" Eli asked.

"It's nothing...really." _______ said sadly.

"Is it about Donghyun?" Eli asked.

_______ made a surprise look and she looked at Eli.

"How did you know?" _______ asked.

"I can tell how you're feeling when you're thinking about him. Do you really have feelings for him?" Eli asked.

"I'm not exactly sure...I'm just trying to move on that's all...." _______ said sadly.

"I think you should go talk to him..." Eli suggested.

"Aniyo, I just can't. I broke up with him. I have to learn how to move on." _______ explained.

"But, I know you can't move on. You really love him that much." Eli said.

"If you still have feelings for him, you should tell him when you're ready. You don't have to like me just to move on." Eli said.

"The truth is...I actually do have feelings for you..." ________ said.

Eli made a surprise look, but it slowly turned into a sad look.

"So...that's how you really feel...you're just stuck right now." Eli said.

Eli sighed then he kissed ________ on the cheek leaving her a surprise look.

"I actually do have feelings for you as well...but, if you pick me I'll be happy. But if you pick Donghyun, then I understand how you feel." Eli said as he walked away.

_______ was still surprise what Eli did, but then she slowly started to cry.

"_______'s right...this is actually a hard decision now..." _________ said sadly.