Valentine's Special: Chapter 10

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

After the party, _______ and jeongmin were walking together, but they got stuck together from their ankles. Since the balloon strings was tangled to their ankle.

"Ok, I admit it. This is hard to do." _______ said as she stopped walking.

"I agree..." Jeongmin sighed sadly.

"Jeongmin-oppa?" Some one called out by surprise.

Both of them made a confused look and when they look ahead, they spotted Hani waving at Jeongmin.

"Jeongmin-oppa! It's been a while!" Hani smiled.

"Um...hi Hani." Jeongmin said nervously.

He then looked at _______ who made a serious look, but at the same time...she was making a sad look.

"Oppa! We should hang out since it's Valentine's Day." Hani suggested.

_______'s eyes started to widen and then she try to walk away. When she try to walk away, Jeongmin was being drag by _______ from behind.

Jeongmin made a confused look and spotted _______ trying to walk away from him.

"Oppa? Is something wrong?" Hani asked curiously.

"Um...I have to go. Mianhae." Jeongmin said.

When he started to walk that was when _______ walked away quickly and Jeongmin couldn't keep up from behind. Hani made a confused look but, then she spotted _______ and then that was when she made a jealous look.

"Hey! _______! Can't you slow down?" Jeongmin asked as he try to keep up.

"Why would I even do that?!" _______ asked in a serious tone.

"Is there something wrong?" Jeongmin asked.

"Yes there is! Why do I even have to be stuck with you on Valentine's Day anyway?!" _______ said as she started to walk faster.

"Can't you just slow down!" Jeongmin said.

________ stopped and then she turned to Jeongmin. Jeongmin almost trip and fell but, then...he spotted ________'s look.

"Why do you even have to talk to her?..." _______ mumbled.

"Don't tell me you're jealous." Jeongmin said.

"No...I'm not." _______ lied.

"I can tell you're lieing to me..." Jeongmin smiled.

"Yah! I'm not lieing to you!" _______ shouted as she quickly turned away.

Jeongmin smiled then from behind, he started to hug ______.

"I'm sorry..." Jeongmin smiled.

"Jeongmin..." _______ said surprised.

When both of them try to walk, that was when both of them fell together on the ground. As they landed on the ground, that was when their lips touched. Both of them made a surprise look and they moved away quickly.

"Mianhae..." Jeongmin said as he turned away.

"It was an accident. We just fell that's all." _______ said as she started to blush a little.