Valentine's Special: Chapter 11

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

Kwangmin and _______ were walking together until they heard a whimpering.

"What's that?" _______ asked curiously.

Just then a puppy was there and it looked cold and lost.

"Aw..." _______ smiled.

The puppy looked up and spotted ______ and Kwangmin. Then the puppy started to jump on Kwangmin.

"Mirror?" Kwangmin said.

"Wait...that's your dog Kwangmin?" _______ asked curiously.

"Actually it's suppose to be for _______ but, Jeongmin is taking care of it for her. Like a special present for her." Kwangmin smiled.

"Who could have known Jeongmin would be that sweet." ______ smiled. "Wait? Why is the dog name Mirror?" She then added.

"What do you think?" Kwangmin asked.

_______ think for a moment and then she remembered.

"Why do I even bother to ask." _______ sighed.

Kwangmin looked at ________ and then he started to laugh. Mirror was feeling cold and Kwangmin was trying to keep her warm.

"We should go inside and take care of her." ________ suggested.

Both of them nodded, and they went to a nearest place which was a small cafe. Mirror was happy that she was with Kwangmin and she just fell asleep.

"How did she even get out?" _______ asked surprised.

"It was probably Youngmin." Kwangmin sighed.

"What did he do?" _______ asked.

"Usually at night, Youngmin goes outside for fresh air. He doesn't even close the door. And that how Mirror got out of the house. But, I'm glad we found her." Kwangmin said.

"Clumsy Youngmin..." _______ mumbled.

"But, you're good at taking care of an animal. Just like unnie. Mostly like every dog follows her which is kind of weird. Unlike me...I always mess with my dogs since I pull their tails a lot." ________ explained.

"You mess with your dog so much! ________ just take care of them like she really cares about them." Kwangmin teased.

"Yah! I'm just like your twin ok!" ________ shouted.

Both of them started to smile and they started to laugh. Mirror looked up at both of them and she started to bark. Kwangmin and _______ looked at Mirror and Mirror was wagging her tail. That was when...both of them started to smile at each other.