I'm Sorry...But I Don't Love You More Jessica

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

It became an awkward silence when Minwoo said something. Jessica made a confused look and she felt nervous.

"Is there something wrong oppa?" Jessica asked curiously.

Minwoo sighed then he looked at ______. _______ nodded since she knew what Minwoo was going to say.

"The truth is...I don't love you more." Minwoo said sadly.

Jessica's eyes started to widen after she heard what Minwoo said.

"Minwoo, what do you mean?" Jessica asked worriedly.

"Yesterday, Minwoo and I got back together." _______ said.

"You stole him didn't you!" Jessica shouted.

She started to rush up to _______ and then slap her on the face._______ started to make a surprise look but, Minwoo then slapped Jessica back.

"Jessica! You need to calm down!" Minwoo shouted.

"Why would I?! This girl stole you away from me. What's so special about her anyway?!" Jessica shouted.

"I actually...still had feelings for her this whole time." Minwoo said sadly.

"What...?" Jessica asked.

"We still had feelings for each other. I actually figured out who I wanted to pick yesterday...and...it was Minwoo." _______ explained.

"And you're not suppose to slap my unnie like that!" _______ shouted.

_______ was about to walk up to Jessica and slap her again, but _______ quickly hold her back.

"Dongsaeng, calm down." ________ said.

"You don't love me..." Jessica said sadly.

"Mianhae...but...I love _______ more." Minwoo said.

Jessica made a surprise look and she just ran out of room without saying anything.

"Jessica!" Haneul called out.

"You had to say that..." Hara said sadly.

"She has the right to know Hara..." Donghyun said.

"It's always your guys' fault! You made one of my best friend cry just because they couldn't get what they want! You stupid stardolls are just horrible people!" Hara shouted.

"We're not horrible! She just need the right to know! You need to calm down! Jessica has the right to know! And Minwoo did made the right decision. You keep giving the wrong choice to every-" _______ explained.

Just as when she was about to finish, Hara slapped ______ out of nowhere.

"I don't want you explain this for me! You been like this ever since we met! I don't get why Youngmin loves you more!" Hara shouted.

Hara became really upset and she just pushed ______ which made her land on the ground. When she was about to fall Youngmin quickly caught her.

"I suggest you guys should leave." Youngmin suggested.

"Youngmin..." Hara said surprised.

"Hara, let just go." Hani suggested.

Hara didn't say anything and just walk away with her friends. ______ was just standing there and she made a sad look. She then walked away and follow her unnie and the rest of the group.

"Are you ok?" Youngmin asked as he helped _______ up.

"Unnie, gwaenchanhna?" _______ asked.

"Stupid...Hara." _______ mumbled.

"I agree! It's their fault." ______ said.

"But, I feel like it's getting more worst." _______ sighed.

"Stupid! She's not suppose to hurt her like that!" _______ complained.

"This is all her fault." ______ sighed sadly.

Jeongmin comforted _______ when she made a sad look. _______ made a sad look and she just put her head on Youngmin's shoulder and sighed.