Becoming Famous

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

"Wow! Amazing!" Boyfriend's manager smiled.

"I agree." The owner said.

"I think I'll disagree on that one..." Hara said.

"I think they should be a girl group." Boyfriend's manager said.

"Have you guys figure out a name?" The owner asked.

"Um...not yet exactly..." _______ said.

"We actually do have one...but we have to agree on it first." ______ said.

"Well, you guys should deserve to be famous. Since each one of you has a talent." The owner said.

"Um...are you guys even listening?! Their horrible!" Hara complained.

"How are they horrible?" The manager asked.

"I mean look at them! They look like they're too good to become famous." Hara insulted.

"I think you should be nice to them since they are new." The owner suggested.

"But still! I know these girls and that girl is trying to steal my boyfriend." Hara said.

"If you're talking about Youngmin, we broke up. Turns out it didn't work out well." ______ lied.

"Heh, I should have known...you were too perfect for him." Hara insulted.

"Ok Hara that's enough..." The owner said.

"Wait, you guys were the one that were dating them?" The manager asked.

"Yeah, but yesterday they talk to us in person and tell them that it's going to be hard between us and they broke up with us." _______ explained.

"Well, how about this. Once you guys become famous, you have many fans that want to see you...and your songs our good. You and Boyfriend can get back together." Boyfriend's manager explained.

"Are you sure about that?" _______ asked.

"Yes...but, there's going to be challenge between that other girl group. But, I trust you guys more than them since you guys seem trustful. You if you really care about them then that's your challenge." The manager said.

"What you guys think?" ______ asked.

"I'm ok with it! Besides, I kind of miss Jeongmin right now." ______ said.

"Even though we're seeing them as friends. It might actually feel awkward between us." ______ said.

"I'm ok with it! As long as we beat that group! We can do better than them!" _______ smiled.

"I'll agree as well." ______ said.

"Same here!" _____ said.

"Then we're going to take it." ______ said.

"Then welcome to Starship Ent. You guys made it." The owner smiled.