Jeongmin's Aegyo Moment

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

Jeongmin and _______ were walking together looking for the others, until all of a sudden they got bored.

"Ok, it's hard to find one of them." _______ sighed.

"I know, I didn't even know that we get lost easily." Jeongmin sighed.

Jeongmin looked around and spotted 2 rides. A rollercoaster and a tea cup.

"Do you want to go on some rides?" Jeongmin asked.

"You want to fool around already!?" ______ asked surprised.

"Well...come on! Because, I'm bored right now...and it's actually hard to look for them." Jeongmin sighed.

"Jeongmin, I think it better that we look for the others." _______ suggested.

"You made me go through that haunted house. So you're coming with me no matter what. Even if you say no." Jeongmin said.

"No! I'm not going!" ________ said as she crossed her arms.

Jeongmin smiled at her then he started to grab ________'s wrist and drag her to the rollercoaster first.

"Jeongmin! Let go of me!" _______ shouted.

"Nah..." Jeongmin smiled.

"Jeongmin!" _______ shouted.

Both of them got on the rollercoaster and then the ride had already started.

"Pabo..." _______ mumbled.

"Come on! It would be fun! At least it better than the haunted house." Jeongmin said.

The rollercoaster started to move up and all of a sudden _______ kind of felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Jeongmin...now I feel nervous." _______ said nervously.

"Already?!" Jeongmin asked surprised.

"Let just say, I'm kind of afraid of heights." _______ said nervously.

The rollercoaster had reach the top and when _______ looked down, that was when she quickly hold on to Jeongmin's arm.

Jeongomin made a surprise look and smiled at her.

"It's alright...I'm here." Jeongmin smiled.

The roller coaster went down and _______ started to scream. When the ride was over, _______ was still holding on to Jeongmin's arm.

"The ride is over you know." Jeongmin smiled.

________ looked up and she smiled.

"Oh...that was fast." ______ said as she got off.

"There still one more ride." Jeongmin said as he grab _______'s hand again.

_______ and Jeongmin arrived at the other ride and _______ smiled. Both of them got on and _______ made a curious look.

"Isn't this going to make you dizzy?" _______ asked.

"Yeah...but at the same time it's fun." Jeongmin smiled.

The ride started and the tea cups started spinning. After a while, the ride ended. Both of them got up but, they felt really dizzy so they sat down.

"That was fun...thanks Jeongmin." _______ smiled.

"It something to make you happy." Jeongmin said.

_______ smiled but then, her smiled slowly started to fade since she feels upset.

"Is something wrong?" Jeongmin asked.

"It's nothing..." _______ lied.

"You sure?" Jeongmin asked.

"It's just that...you're doing all these nice stuff for me...and I start to feel bad since, you care about me this much." _______ explained.

"I understand how you feel." Jeongmin said.

"Even though you pick Hoon, I'll still be by your side...no matter what happens." Jeongmin smiled.

_______ looked up at Jeongmin and she gave off a smile to him.

"Thanks..." _______ smiled.