Minwoo...Saranghaeyo

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

Aj have given _______ a last hug and then he slowly moved away from her.

"At least you're going to be happy with Minwoo. He cares about you more than me." Aj said.

"But, Aj are you sure about this?" _______ asked surprised.

Aj looked at _______ and then he slowly smiled at her.

"I am...Minwoo was actually there for you more than me. I been making a stupid mistake and have been leaving you behind _______. That was when I figured...it's time to let you go." Aj explained.

________ started to make a sad look and then she put her head down. Aj made a sad look and walked up to her.

"You should go find him and confess to him." Aj suggested.

"Aj...gomawo." _______ smiled.

________ looked up at Aj and she started to smile at him. Aj then gave a smile back and then she just walked away looking for Minwoo.

I'll always be there with you. Aj thought happily.

________ was walking around the city looking for Minwoo everywhere. She then started to make a worried look, but she didn't give up and just keep on looking.

Minwoo...where could you be? _______ thought worriedly.

While _______ was walking around, that was when she didn't pay attention and bumped into someone.

"Mianhae!" ______ said surprised.

"______?" A person said surprised.

________ made a surprise look like she have heard that voice somewhere. She slowly looked up and that was when she spotted Minwoo.

"Minwoo..." _______ said surprised.

"You seem like something's on your mind." Minwoo said worriedly.

"Well...it's just that." _______ said nervously.

"You were looking for Aj...weren't you?" Minwoo asked sadly.

"No! Minwoo it wasn't like that." _______ said.

Minwoo sighed and then he just walked away without saying a word. _______ made a nervous look and she bit her lip. She didn't know what to do until she blurted out.

"Saranghaeyo!" ________ blurted out of nowhere.

Minwoo stopped and he made a surprise look. He then turned around and spotted that she was making a nervous look.

"I already figured out who I loved more Minwoo." _______ said sadly.

"But...how?" Minwoo asked surprised.

"Aj...was the one that let me go. He wanted me to be with you instead of him." _______ explained sadly.

_______ started to make a sad look and she started to have a tear falling down her cheek. Minwoo walked up to ________ and then he started to hug her.

"Saranghaeyo." Minwoo smiled.

________ made a surprise look and then she slowly started to hug Minwoo back. Just then, it started to rain and they just stood there. Both of them looked into each other's eyes and Minwoo lifted up _______'s chin.

"I'm always here for you." Minwoo smiled.

He started to lean in and kissed _______'s lips and some people were watching the romantic moment.

"She's a lucky girl." A girl sighed.

Minwoo slowly moved away leaving _______'s eyes widen. She then started to hug Minwoo and she smiled.

"Gomawo...Minwoo." _______ smiled as she hugged Minwoo.