Valentine's Special: Chapter 2

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

________ was looking at the decorations and she looked at the balloons. What she didn't know that her ankle got stuck on the balloon strings. When _______ try to walk away, Jeongmin arrived and that was when she fell on Jeongmin. Jeongmin made a surprise look and that was when both of them fell on the ground.

"Jeongmin! Mian haeyo!" _______ said nervously.

Jeongmin looked up at ________ and he made a surprise look. But then...he slowly started to smile at her.

"It's alright...I understand you can be clumsy sometimes." Jeongmin teased.

"I am not clumsy! And I'm not the one that looks at the mirror all the time." ______ smiled.

"The only thing when I don't look at the mirror is when I'm asleep." Jeongmin said.

"And you even prove it." ______ sighed.

Jeongmin smiled then he got up. He stick out his hand and _______ hold his hand and help herself up.

"Thanks..." _______ said.

Jeongmin couldn't stop smiling at _______ until he notice the ballons behind her.

"What happend?" Jeongmin asked.

_______ made a curious look until she notice the ballon strings were tangled on her ankle.

"Let...just say. I kind of got stuck in a small accident." _______ said as she gave out a big smile.

"Clumsy..." Jeongmin teased.

"Pabo!" _______ shouted.

When _______ was trying to walk away, she started to trip but, Jeongmin quickly caught her. But, when Jeongmin caught her he got tangled as well.

"You have got to be kidding me." Jeongmin said surprised.

"Great...now we're stuck together." _______ said.

"Hey guys!" _______ called out.

_______ and Minwoo were walking up to Jeongmin and _______ and both of them notice that they got stuck together.

"What happen?!" Minwoo asked surprised.

"Let just say...we got stuck in a problem." ______ said.

"Can you help untangle us?" Jeongmin asked.

Minwoo and _______ looked at each other and both of them started to smile then looked back at Jeongmin and ______.

"I think you guys might figure this out." _______ smiled as she walked away.

"_______!" _______ called out.

"Good luck!" Minwoo smiled as she walked back to the others.

"Minwoo!" Jeongmin said surprised.

Both Jeongmin and _______ looked at each other, but then they quickly turned away and they started blushing.