Christmas Special: Chapter 6

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

Donghyun arrived at a small pond near the park and he made a sad look. From behind, _______ arrived and she started to sigh in a relief when she spotted Donghyun.

"Donghyun..." _______ slowly called out.

Donghyun made a surprise look and when he turned around, he spotted _______.

"What are you doing here? You might get sick out here." Donghyun said.

"I went looking for you...why did you left the party like that?" ________ asked worriedly.

"It's nothing..." Donghyun said sadly as he turned away.

"Donghyun...you can tell me..." _______ said.

"Don't you just feel awkward when you're hanging out with me along with Eli?" Donghyun asked.

"Is that what you're upset about?" _______ asked.

"Well...not really. I'm just asking." Donghyun lied.

"Donghyun, you should know that I still have feelings for you no matter what." ________ said.

"What about Eli?" Donghyun asked.

"Mian haeyo...I just don't know who to pick yet. But I do love you." ________ smiled.

"When you walked away like that, I was worried about you..." _______ explained.

"The rest of us got separated looking for you guys. When we get separated...I started looking for you right away." ________ explained sadly.

"That's how much...I actually care about you Donghyun." _______ smiled.

"I know you have been busy with Haneul lately, and I used to understand you a lot. But, when we were apart...I just feel like we're just regular friends unlike be-" _______ said.

_______ got interrupted when Donghyun kissed her surprisngly.

When Donghyun moved away, _______ then started to have a tear falling down her cheek.

"Uljima." Donghyun said as he spotted the tear.

"You didn't really have to do that Donghyun..." _______ said as her voice started to weaken.

"I'm sorry..." Donghyun said sadly as he started to hug ________.

"It's going to be alright..." Donghyun smiled.

"We should head back to the party..." _______ suggested sadly.

Donghyun smiled and walked with ________ back to the party.

"Just next time don't cry...when I see you cry, it makes me worried." Donghyun said.