Valentine's Special: Chapter 8

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

_______ and Donghyun, were walking together. It became an awkward silence between them and both of them didn't really talk that much.

"Well, um...that was fun." _______ said.

"Yeah...but, we kind of got in trouble after that cupcake fight _______ and Youngmin started." Donghyun said.

"It was fun! But, I can't believe you threw a cake at me." _______ said.

"Wait, you threw at me as well." Donghyun said.

"Well, yeah...it was payback for what you did to me with that juice." _______ sighed.

"I tripped on something." Donghyun said.

"_______?..." Someone called out.

Donghyun and _______ made a confused look. Her eyes widen as if she heard that voice somewhere before. Both of them looked up at front and spotted Eli just standing in front of them.

"Eli..." _______ said surprised.

It then started to become quiet and they have nothing to say.

"Donghyun..." Eli said.

"Is there something you need Eli?" ________ asked.

"All I want to say is...I'm sorry..." Eli said.

"You should know I'm still mad at you for what you guys did behind our backs." ________ said.

"I'm sorry! We been saying that how many times." Eli said.

"But, you pick the person we most hate!" ________ blurted out. "I do have feelings for you! But now that you're on Hara's side. We have to hate you. Because, she hurts us and my friends! I'm not leaving them behind because of you Eli. You need to fix this problem. If you're on that side...you're on your own...I'm sorry." _______ explained.

_______ made a sad look then she just walked away without saying a word. Donghyun looked at Eli and he sighed.

"This is all your fault Donghyun..." Eli mumbled.

"How can it be my fault...you left her behind, and I think you have done the wrong thing." Donghyun said.

"What about you? You left her behind as well." Eli said as he made a jealous look at Donghyun.

"I never did..." Donghyun said. "You thought I did, but...I never did. I was always there for her. That's how much I care about her. Even though I never talk to her. I still had feelings for her and always thinking about her whenever I hang out with Haneul. She just doesn't know yet." Donghyun explained.

Donghyun ran after _______ to catch up with her.

Eli then made a sad look and said, "You're right...I did made the wrong choice."