Valentine's Special: Chapter 5

True Love Connection(Close Friends or True Love? #2)

Donghyun and _______ have finally arrived to the storage room.

"It's so quiet here..." ______ said.

"It's also hard to see." Donghyun added.

Donghyun walked up and found the juice on the shelf just sitting there.

"Be careful Donghyun." _______ said worriedly.

Donghyun got the of juice and he slowly pass it over to _______.

"Well that was easy.' Donghyun smiled.

Let just get out of here before one of us gets lost." _______ suggested.

While both of them were walking, one of Soyu's trap was there. Donghyun was walking until he tripped on a wired string. When he tripped, that was when he bumped into ________ which made ______ fall down and the gallon of juice has spilled all over her clothes.

Donghyun made a surprise look and said, "Mian haeyo...are you ok?"

_______ try to get up, but the floor was too slippery for her. She keeps on slipping and falling until suddenly, that was when Donghyun grab _______'s wrist.

"You can be clumsy sometimes." Donghyun teased.

"I wasn't the one that was being pushed!" _______ complained.

"Mianhae, I think I trip on something." Donghyun said as he try to look what was the thing he trip on.

When Donghyun try to pull ______ up, he slipped on the jueice and fell on the ground with _______. When both of them fell down their lips almost touched but, they quickly looked away.

"Mianhate, I slipped." Donghyun said as he turned away and started blushing.

"It's alright..." _______ said as she slowly started to blush.

Donghyun and _______ arrived back with the group. All of them notice and when they look at Donghyun and _______ they made a surprise look at both of them.

"What happen?!" ______ asked surprise.

"Let's just say that we got stuck into some traps." Donghyun said as he gave out a big smile.

The rest of the group made a confuse look first but, then they remember something and slowly looked at Soyu. Soyu made a curious look, but then she gave out a big smile.

"What?" Soyu asked.

"How nice unnie!" _______ said while she was laughing really hard.

"I don't get it..." _______ said.

"It's a long story..." _______ sighed as she looked up at Donghyun and _______.