150823

#ScenariosWithIrene
150823
 
"Acee yah!" Irene calls you out while jumping happily behind you, she stopped and poked your cheek, "What are you doing?" she asked. What's your response?
 
I blink a few times, trying to see whether I was sleeping or not. "Are you real?" I ask.
 
"Well, yes I am...?" Irene said, more like a question, and then she laughed before wrapping her arms around your waist, "Just what are you thinking?" she chuckled. What's your response?
 
'WHY IS SHE WRAPPING HER ARMS AROUND MY WAIST OHMYGOD' I scream inside my head.
 
Irene rests her chin on your shoulder, then started poking your cheek again, "Hey, Acee~" she pouted. What's your response?
 
"Y-Yes?" I ask in a small voice. Seriously, why is she hugging me? This must be another dream again.
 
Irene said nothing, she stopped poking your cheek and buried her face into your hair, hugging you tighter. What's your response?
 
I in a sharp breath. I can feel her nose brushing against the skin of my neck. The urge to faint is very strong.
 
Irene was about to say something, but she heard knocks coming from the front door, causing her to retract her arms, and then she looks at you and smiles, "Hey, Acee. Can you open the door for me?" What's your response?
 

"Uh...why me? Don't you have legs and arms too?"

 

((Hey, I'm not always going to do everything for Irene when she's capable of doing it lol))

 
"I do have but I'm older than you so you should obey me..." Irene looks at you and then she chuckles, "Aye! You're so cute!" she ruffles your hair, "Okaaay. I'm gonna open it." What's your response?
 
I gawk at her legs as she walks towards the door.
 
Irene opened the door, revealing a girl quite taller than Irene, "Hi. I'm looking for—" Irene was shocked when the girl walked past her and hugs you, "OMG. ACEEEE!" it's your best friend: Wendy. What's your response?
 

"OMG WENDY!" I say excitedly as I hug her back tightly.

 

((For some reason, if this actually happened in real life, I think I would be more comfortable with Wendy than Irene. I don't know why.))

 
Irene stared at the both of you for a moment before closing the door behind her, she does not know who's this girl that's hugging you right now, but she can tell that you too are very close, she furrows her eyebrows and looks down, you never hug her like that. What's your response?
 
"Um....Irene, this is Wendy! She's my best friend. Wendy, this is Irene and she's my...um..." My sentence trails off. I'm not sure what Irene is to me in this alternate universe (or dream).
 
Irene looks up, "Frie—Roommate. I'm her roommate." she said to your best friend, "Oh..." said Wendy. Irene's eyes landed at you but she quickly looks away. What's your response?
 
This feels so awkward. "So...what brings you here, Wendy?"
 
"Oh. Nothing. I wanted to see my best friend, so... yeah." Wendy rolls her eyes and smiles at you. Irene glances at you. What's your response?
 
"Ah, I see." For a moment, I glance back Irene and see her look away again. I know that she doesn't like feeling out of place. It's why she enjoys skinship so much. "Irene and I were actually just about to watch a movie! Wanna join us, Wen?"
 
"Oh, no no." Wendy says, waving her hands, "I actually have to go now. There's someone I'll meet at the cafe nearby. I just dropped by to see you." she chuckles. What's your response?
 
"Oh, that's too bad. I wanted you and Irene to get to know each other. I think the two of you will hit it off with each other just fine."
 
"Ah. Maybe next time." Wendy smiles at the both of you, she leans in and kisses you on the cheek, "Should get going now." and then she turns to Irene, but the girl was looking away, "Err... By the way, it's nice to meet you, Irene. Good bye." Wendy looks at you and leaves. What's your response?
 
For some reason, I blush. The warmth of Wendy's lips lingering on my cheek. I really don't know what to say in this situation.
 
Irene stares at your face, you're blushing, she doesn't know why but seeing your face like that because of someone else, made her furrow her eyebrows once again, she unconsciously pouts. What's your response?
 
"W-What?" I ask. It's so unusual how quiet she's being right now.
 
"Acee... do you like her?" Irene says, looking into your eyes. What's your response?
 
"W-What are you talking about?" I tell her. "Wendy's just my best friend."
 
"But you blush when she kisses you..." Irene bit her bottom lip, "And you hugged her as if you—aish. Nevermind." she sighs. What's your response?
 
"I just feel really comfortable with Wendy. She's my best friend and it's been a while since I last saw her," I explain. My voice drops to a whisper, "I only blushed because she never kissed me in front of anyone before..."
 
"And me? Don't you feel comfortable with me?" Irene sighed again. What's your response?
 
"You..." How do I tell her that she makes me feel all sorts of things that even I can't fully comprehend?
 
When Irene didn't hear an answer from you, she takes a deep breath and, "Ah, forget it. Of course you don't feel comfortable with me since we're not 'that' close. I'm just a roommate to you anyway." she says and turns around to walk away. What's your response?
 
I hesitate for a moment before immediately grabbing her by the wrist. "Y-You're not just a roommate. We're...friends."
 
Were we, really?
 
"Aren't we?"