150912

#ScenariosWithIrene
150912
 
After an hour, you heard someone knocking at the door. What's your response? (Do you really like to play #ScenariosWithIrene? Hahaha!)
 
I jump out of the couch and head towards the front door to open it. "Wen~!" (Yeah, it's something I look forward to every night hahaha. Cuz it's an ongoing story and I'm interested to know what else is gonna happen hahaha :3)
 
"Acee!" Wendy widely smiles at you before lifting the plastic bag that has a gallon of your favorite ice cream in it, "For you~" What's your response?
 
I take the plastic bag from her hands and wrap my arms around her tightly. "Waaahh!! You're the best, Wan-ah!"
 
"Woah... Acee... air.." What's your response?
 
I let her go immediately and take a step back "Omg I'm so sorry! It's just...you know how much I love it when you bring me my favorite ice cream~"
 
Wendy softly chuckles, "Aren't you going to invite your best friend inside? Gosh, Acee. I thought you loved me." she then rolls her eyes and laughs. What's your response?
 
"Of course I love you! Come in, come in!" I yank her with both hands, giggling all the while as I lead her to the living room and settled our ice cream on the coffee table.
 
"You look like a happy little kid. Is it because I bought you ice cream? Or is it because I'm with you right now?" she laughs. What's your response?
 
"Aw, you know that it's because of you, Wendy~ The ice cream just makes it even better!" I giggle while retrieving two spoons from the kitchen. I hand her one and reach out for the ice cream tub we were gonna share.