150829

#ScenariosWithIrene
150829
 
"It's not a date..." she looks down, "Well, yeah, but uh—whatever." she shakes her head, "So, are you okay with being alone here?" What's your response?
 

It takes a pause before I answer. It wasn't long but it was there. I resume eating my pancakes and wave a hand nonchalantly in the air. "It's fine. I'll be okay. I could always hang out with the terrific trio if ever I get bored or something." And by the terrific trio I mean Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri, the roommates who live in the dorm next to ours.

 

Kang Seulgi is an art student at our school. She specializes specifically in manhwa but she can probably do everything artsy. What I find really adorable about Seulgi (other than the fact that she looks like a cute little bear) is that she's very pure and innocent. One time, she was an exchange student at another school for only three days and when she came back she cried so much because she misses them. Seulgi also doesn't even curse. The harshest word she'll ever use is "pabo".

 

Then there's Park Sooyoung, but she prefers to be called Joy (which is kind of ironic because sometimes she has this resting face, but don't ever tell her that). She's a theater major and has a very fun personality. You'll really want to hang out with her often. She'll bully you a lot but she's a really great friend who cares deeply. Also, she has a sharp tongue and a witty brain so it's probably best not to get on her bad side.

 

The only person who could ever back is Kim Yerim. Although she told us to drop the 'm' in her name so that it would sound cooler (I enjoy calling her Yerimimi though). Anyways, Yeri is majoring in tourism. Despite her vertically challenged height (she implies that she is not short) that barely made the minimum height requirement for tourism, she has a really bright personality that would make you smile.

 
"Oh, the three cuties? Ugh. They're so cute, aren't they?" Irene's smile touches her eyes, "And I'm actually envious of their height!" she said, before she chewed and swallowed the last part of the pancake on her plate. What's your response?
 
"Yeah," I faked a cough. "If you like Yeri's height, that is."
 
Irene smiles and watches you eat, then she averted her gaze and focused on the windowsill. What's your response?
 
I finish the last piece of pancake and watch her getting lost in her thoughts. "What are you thinking?" I ask.
 
Irene was startled, "Huh?" she turns her gaze at you. What's your response?
 
"You were zoning out," I tell her. I leave out the part that she still looks beautiful when her face turns blank.
 
Irene blinks, "I was...?" she looks down, as if she doesn't want to meet your gaze, "Oh! You're done?" she stood up, and picks up the plates to take them over to the sink. What's your response?
 
I take the plates from her hand, "No, let me wash the dishes. You made breakfast for us so I should clean up the mess."
 
"No, I'll wash it." Irene tries to take the plates from you. What's your response?
 
I turn around before she could take them from me. "You're so stubborn," I shake my head while heading towards the sink with the dishes.
 
Irene's lips pouted, and then she follows you, "Okay then, I'll just watch you wash the dishes." What's your response?
 
I laugh at her statement. "You know, washing dishes isn't the most entertaining thing to watch, Irene."
 
"I want to watch you wash the dishes because you look like a kid who doesn't even know how to." Irene giggles, "You don't even look like a person who washes dishes before." she laughs. What's your response?
 
I glare at her. "Why, I am offended! I'm the one who always washes the dishes back at home!"
 
Irene's trying to hold back her laughter, "Ah, really? Are you sure?" she tries to hide her smile. What's your response?
 
"Yes, I'll prove it to you!" I begin washing the dishes as if I were in a dish washing race. I fail to realize how funny I actually look, focusing seriously on such a mundane task.
 
Irene couldn't hold it in anymore, "You look—" and she bursted out in laughter, "so serious, washing the dishes!" she covers with her hand. What's your response?
 

I pout before putting the last dish on the drying rack. "Yah! Don't make me splash water on you and make you wet."

 

Well, that sounded VERY inappropriate.

 
"I dare you!" Irene said before grabbing the water spray beside her. What's your response?
 
I grab a frying pan as my shield and another water sprayer as my weapon. "Bring it on, grandma Bae!"
 
"That's unfair! Why do you have a shield?" she then holds the water sprayer, tightly, and sprayed it on your face. What's your response?
 
I hold up the frying pan, effectively countering her attack. I quickly crouch down and begin spraying water in her direction as I run around the dining table for better protection.