150911

#ScenariosWithIrene
150911
 
After a few minutes, your phone vibrates again, "Oh, that's sad! :( I really really really want to know more about her. She's an interesting gal! >< Hee~" Wendy replied. What's your response?
 
Huh. Wendy never showed that much interest towards a girl before... Usually it would be people taking an interest in her, and being the nice Wendy that she is, she ends up becoming friends with them. But to be the one initiating interest? That's a bit new.
 

"Ah, some other time then I guess! I'll make sure you get to meet her :)" I text back.

 

(OHMYGOD ARE YOU PLANNING FOR WENRENE HERE? Cuz I want wenrene to happen too but then that means that I'd have to break Irene's heart or something lol)

 
"Hmm.. Are you two close? :D" she replied. What's your response? (LET'S SEE... Hahahaha!)
 
"Um... damn it..." I mutter under my breath. What am I supposed to say?? "What do you think? Hahaha :P" I text back, thinking that it was probably the most normal thing to do.
 
"Idk. That's why I'm asking you! Haha. But I think... yes! Since you guys are roommates! ^___^" What's your response?
 
"Yeah hahaha. We're really close." I text back. I'm still not sure if I should already tell her or not... Irene and I only did get together just last night and Wendy doesn't know Irene that well yet. Ugh I don't know anymore... I have lost my ability to think rationally. "So what time are we meeting up?" I send another text.
 
"12? My brain haven't woken up yet. Hahaha. ^___^" she replied, and then she sent you another message, "Do you think she has a boyfriend? Lol" What's your response?
 
"I'm pretty sure she doesn't lol" I text back. I feel guilty that I'm not being completely honest with Wendy... I'll probably regret this someday... (OMG ISTG I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO HAHAHAH)
 
"Then... Do you think she has a girlfriend?" It seems like Wendy's being serious, "Or do you think she's interested in girls?" What's your response? (THAT'S OKAY. HAHAHAHA!)
 
"Um... I think it's best to tell you that in person. It's a bit awkward talking this seriously over text messages, right? Haha. I'll tell you later when we meet up." I quickly send the text and sigh deeply. Just what have I gotten myself into? (I'M SO CONFLICTED KLASDJF;LKADJ)
 
(But Acee, remember that Irene doesn't like Wendy. Hahahahaha! -Peach)
 
(But what if I make her like her or something?? Lol okay, I get it. Irene likes meeeeee :"""""> HAHAHAHAHAHA)
 
"You're right! I'll go there in an hour! With your favorite ice creaaam. ㅋㅋㅋ" Wendy replied. What's your response?
 
"VANILLA, CHOCOLATE, HONEY WITH A CHERRY ON TOP??" I reply eagerly.
 
"Lol. Red Velvet's song just played in my head. >< Yeah, yeah, sure. Whatever. ㅎㅎ Just wait for me, okay? I'll just get ready. ^^" What's your response?
 
"Okayyyy! Hurry up, Wen!"