150908

#ScenariosWithIrene
150908
 
Irene chuckles, "Just go back to sleep," she places a hand on your shoulder, "Don't worry about me." What's your response?
 
"But you're precious to me," I take her hand and bring it to my lips, pressing light kisses against her knuckles. "I can't help but worry about you."
 
The warmth of your lips brings a sweet smile to Irene's face, "Acee... what's the difference between precious and important?" she looks into your eyes. What's your response?
 
"I don't know," I look up to meet her eyes. "But I know that you're both to me."
 
"Can you live without me?" she suddenly asks. What's your response?
 
I become quiet for a moment to think about the question. "I guess I can..." I say slowly, choosing my words carefully. "But I want to live with you as much as possible. If that's okay with you..."
 
"You're so sweet," Irene leans in and kisses your cheek, "Now, go back to sleep. I know how much you love sleeping." she pats your head and turns around to get out of bed. What's your response?
 
I grab her hand before she could leave and pull her back to my side. "Not as much as I love you," I say before quickly stealing a kiss. Oh how I love her lips.
 
"You love kissing me, don't you?" Irene laughs heartily. What's your response?
 
I can't help but to steal another kiss, catching her off guard. I smile as our lips part. "I hope that answers your question."
 
Irene's lips curled up into a warm smile, she was about to open , but before she could even say anything to you, her phone vibrates again, she sighs "I... need to get ready." What's your response?
 
I sigh and unwillingly let her go. "Okay... But please do call me or text me if you need anything, alright?"
 
Irene nodded, "Yes, ma'am!" she giggles. "Have fun with... with Wendy, okay?" What's your response?
 
"What's with the pause?" I chuckle. "Are you jealous perhaps, Joohyun~?"
 
Irene shyly looks away, "W-What? I'm not! What makes you think I'm j-jealous?" she pouted. What's yor response?
 
"You're stuttering," I tell her and smile when I've leaned close enough towards her. "You only do that when you're lying."
 
Irene bit her lip, "S-So what if I'm jealous?" her brows furrowed. What's your response?
 
"It's cute," I giggle. I reach my hand towards her forehead and ease out her eyebrows. "But you shouldn't be jealous. Wendy's just my friend. And you're my girlfriend. I'm yours, Irene."