150825

#ScenariosWithIrene
150825
 
She stares at you but quickly looks away, "W-Why do you even want me to try looking at you that way?" Irene bit her lip, she felt herself blush. What's your response?
 
I take note of her eyes casting downwards, not wanting to meet with mine. "Because I know you couldn't do it," I answer proudly as if I had won an unknown battle between us.
 
"I—I can do it!" she says, "It's just that..." 'I'm not quite sure how long my heart would be able to take it if I look at you that way.' she said to herself. 'I might...—' a sigh escapes her lips as she shakes her head, she didn't finish what she was going to say to you. What's your response?
 
I lean closer, challenging her. I put my index finger under her chin, tilting her head upwards so that our eyes meet. "You might what?" I whisper loud enough for her to hear.
 
"I m-might..." she doesn't know what to say, all she could think about is how close your face to hers that she almost forgot how to breathe. What's your response?
 
'What am I doing?' I realize... Suddenly, I don't feel as confident as I was just a few moments ago. The smirk on my face falters, a crooked smile replacing its place instead. I back away and laugh awkwardly.
 
"Fall..." the word came out from , she blinks and lets out an inaudible sigh. What's your response?
 
"I'm sorry, what was that?"
 
Irene's eyes widened, "H-Huh? What was what? Did I say something?" she asks. What's your response?
 
"Sure seemed to me like you were," I raise an eyebrow. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Wow, two visitors in one day. "I'll get it," I say, already heading towards the door. To my surprise, it's Bogum. "Oh hey, is Irene here?" he asks.
 
Irene turns her head to your direction when she heard her name. What's your response?
 
"Irene, Bogum's looking for you," I call out. I open the door a little wider, allowing Bogum to peek his head inside. He waves when he sees Irene and smiles that dazzling smile that makes all the girls fall for him. "Hey, Irene!"
 
Irene waves back and walks towards the both of you, "Uh.. hey." she says and smiles at Bogum. What's your response?
 
I take a step back, allowing the both of them to talk to each other. I head towards the kitchen to get myself a snack and hear nothing more from their conversation.
 
((This is getting exciting hahahaha))
 
"So, Irene, uhm... are you... free on saturday?" Bogum asks, and rubs his nape while smiling shyly at Irene. "Yes, I think?" she says, not sure about her answer, "Why?" she then asks. (Omg. Why Bogum? TT_TT I don't know what to write. Harhar. Lol)
 

"I was just thinking if we could meet up," Bogum says. "To t-talk about how we're going to MC the s-school dance this year!" he quickly adds. "And...um...maybe grab some dinner after?"

 

((Because there has to be a third party, otherwise Irene and I will just keep playing hot and cold with each other lol))

 
"Oh. Sure! Sure!" Irene says, nodding her head. She then gives Bogum a warm smile, and the guy smiles back, charmingly, at her. 'Do I look like I'm in love with him? I think not, Acee.' she thought. (Bogum is soooo handsome!! TT_TT)
 

"Great! I'll pick you up at 6 PM. So....I'll see you then?"

 

((I know right <3 <3 <3))

 
"Yeah,... see you." Irene chuckled. "Okay. Uhm... good bye?" Bogum widely smiles at her, Irene nodded, "Bye." she laughs, and waves at him. Bogum leaves. Irene heads back inside, "Ha~ That guy..." she shakes her head while smiling. You saw her. What's your response?
 
"You seem pretty happy," I point out while munching on a cookie. "Got a hot date with Mr. Hotshot himself?" I tease.
 
Irene rolls her eyes and smiles, "Yeah." she says and walks past you to sit on the sofa. What's your response?
 
"Oh...I see..." What is up with my tone? I shake my head and sit beside her on the sofa. I hold out another cookie and offer it to her. "Want one?"
 
"No, thanks." Irene shakes her head and softly chuckles, after that, she said nothing. What's your response?
 
"No?" I tilt my head in confusion. "But you like cookies."
 
"I just don't feel like eating one right now..." she smiles. What's your response?
 
I know that smile isn't real. But I don't know why I suddenly place one end of the big cookie between my teeth and gently grab her by the shoulders, turning her body so that she would be facing me. "You sure you don't want it?" I ask, my voice a bit muffled because of the cookie in the way. I lean a bit closer so that the other end of the cookie would meet her lips.
 
Irene gulps, "I said—" she wants to refuse, she really wants to. She doesn't know how and why, but before she knew it, the other end of the cookie's in between her teeth, and the smell of the cookie wafted into her nostrils. What's your response?
 

I just stare at her for a moment. It's my first time seeing her this close. And for a moment, our gazes meet each other. And I'm not sure of what I saw but I'd like to believe that honey was flowing in her eyes.

 

I break off the other end of the cookie and turn the other way, finishing the rest of the cookie. I don't understand why but for some odd reason, the cookie tastes sweeter than it was a while ago.

 
Irene was in a daze, staring at your lips, she couldn't look away. And then she brushes her thumb over your lips, but when she realizes what she's doing, she stops and clears . What's your response?
 
The both of us look away. A few minutes of silence ensues until I ask her, "So....are we still going to watch a movie?"
 
"That's right! Movie! Let's watch a movie!" Irene says, she shifts in her seat and tucks her hair behind her ear. 'Why is my face suddenly so hot?' she thought. She started fanning herself. What's your response?
 

'Why does she look so attractive tucking her ear like that?'

 

"What movie do you want to watch?" I ask as I stood up from the couch. I walk to the TV where we keep the movies we have and begin shuffling through the DVDs. "Please don't suggest a horror movie again. I don't like it. And YOU don't even like it either and yet you still buy a few of them anyway!"

 
Irene giggles, "Then... You decide what movie we're going to watch!" she sweetly smiles at you. What's your response?
 
"Great! We're watching Inside Out then!" I exclaim happily, already putting the DVD into the player.