150824

#ScenariosWithIrene
150824
 
"Are we...? Really?" Irene says, her gaze landed at your hand that's holding her wrist, "Sometimes it doesn't feel like it." she then turns around, gently, just to look at you. What's your response?

I feel like melting under her stare. "W-What do you m-mean?" I ask nervously.
 
"You always seem nervous whenever I get near you." Irene says, she bit her bottom lip and sighs. What's your response?
 
She's more observant than I thought. "I...I am," I confess. "But please don't misunderstand! It's not in a bad way...I guess? It's just that...I don't understand why you make me nervous..."
 
"But why do I make you nervous? Acee yah, it's not like I'm going to bite you or something.." she looks at her feet, "Is it because I'm clingy, and you don't want me being clingy to you?" she asks, her hands found their way to the hem of her shirt, gripping tightly at it. What's your response?
 
"T-That's not it!" I actually like her being clingy. "It's just...aish! I really don't know the reason why I'm nervous around you, Irene," I groan in frustration. Frustration towards myself because I didn't know what I wanted to say.
 
"Acee, I just... want to be close to you." Irene mumbles, "Right now, I don't know what to do. I don't know how to make you feel comfortable with me..." she says, still looking down. What's your response?

I sigh. "Look, Irene, it isn't your fault. I really think it's just me and that I should fix it on my own. But believe me, you didn't do anything wrong so please don't feel bad."
 
Irene suddenly hugs you, she didn't say anything. What's your response?
 
I am momentarily taken aback by her unexpected action. But I don't say anything either. I simply wrap my arms around her and hug her back.
 
"Thank you..." Irene says, in a low tone that it almost came out from her lips like a whisper. She hugs you tighter, as if she doesn't want you to slip away from her embrace. What's your response?
 
I'm not sure what she's thanking me for. I didn't really do anything. But still I whisper back, "Any time, Irene."
 
"I was being childish, I'm sorry, I just got jealous when I saw how you hug he—" Irene then pulls away from the hug, her eyes widen when she realizes she's saying something she shouldn't say in front of you "Oh my god. I didn't say that out loud, d-did I?" she covers . What's your response?
 
"You...Y-You were jealous?" Why would Irene be jealous...
 
"W-What? J-Jealous? M-Me?" Irene stutters and slowly averted her gaze at anywhere but your direction, she blushes. What's your response?
 
"I thought you said you were..." I mutter to myself.
 
Irene gulps, "W-well, y-yeah... I got j-jealous.." she says, nervously, and then she covers her face. What's your response?
 
I grab her wrists to pry her hands away from her face, and I laugh "Hey, hey, no need to be shy!" Damn it. Why does she always have to be so cute no matter what she does?
 
"H-Hey! Who says I'm being shy? I'm n-not!" Irene stutters, and then she ruffles your hair playfully, so that you wouldn't notice that she's nervous. What's your response?
 
I laugh. I like how playful she is. "You're starting to make me feel more comfortable around you," I smile.
 
"R-Really?" she asks, and then she smiles at you, widely, that it touches her eyes. She just couldn't tell you how much she's happy at the moment. What's your response?
 
"Really," I smile back.
 
"Hey, Acee..." Irene calls you out, this time, with a serious expression on her face. What's your response?
 
"What is it?" I ask. "You look so serious right now."
 
"Who's... the person you like...?" she asks. What's your response?
 
"W-Why the sudden question?" I ask nervously.
 
"I'm just curious..." Irene shrugs, "Who is it?" she tilts her head and looks into your eyes. What's your response?
 
"I don't like anybody," I answer innocently. I believe that I sound pretty convincing.
 
"Huh? You don't like anybody...?" Irene says, she sounds a little disappointed. What's your response?
 
"Why? Do YOU like anybody?" I can't help but be curious as well.
 
Now, it's Irene's turn to be nervous, again. "Well, Y-yeah. I do have someone I like, you know. I'm not an alien like you!" and then she just laughs and sticks her tongue out at you. What's your response?
 
"Yah! Just because I don't like anybody doesn't mean that I'm an alien!" I flick her forehead.
 
"Ah! That hurts!" Irene pouted and places her palm on her forehead, "Alien..." she whispers, and then she chuckled. What's your response?
 
"So...you like someone huh?" I tease with a playful grin.
 
"Why are you grinning at me like that? Stop it, you're being creepy!" she laughs heartily, and playfully hits your arm. Then she stopped, "Yes. I like... someone." she looks down as if she's being shy. What's your response?
 
"I'm grinning because lately you're so shy all of a sudden!" I laugh. "So, you like 'someone', eh?" I nudge her playfully with my arm. "Wait, lemme guess! It's that Bogum guy, right? The one you MC with during events at school?"
 
"What!? No! Of all people, why Bogum? Yeah, sure, he's handsome but he's not my type. Tch." Irene sighed and shook her head, "I can't even imagine Bogum and I—Geez." she said. What's your response?
 
"Huh. I thought for sure it was him..." I ponder aloud. "It's just...the way you look at him, you know? I swear you look like you have honey flowing in your eyes whenever you look at Bogum. Like you're in love with him."
 
"Someone just told me that I always look at everyone like I'm in love them..." Irene laughs, "Stop thinking that it's Bogum. I already told you, he's not my type." she smiles and pokes your cheek. What's your response?
 

"You look at everyone like you're in love with them, huh?"

 

Irene keeps poking my cheek until I finally grab her wrist.

 

"That's funny,"

 

I lean closer towards her face.

 

"You never look at me that way."

 
Irene blinks too fast, her breath hitched and she's sure her heart stopped, "Well then,... do you want me to look at you that way?" she stares into your eyes, deeply. What's your response?
 
Well, she's getting bolder, isn't she? Two can play in this game. "Go ahead," I smirk, "I'd like to see you try."