150830

#ScenariosWithIrene
150830
 
Irene covers her face with her free hand, she lifts the water spayer and aims it at you. She then started chasing you. What's your response?
 
I tackle her when she starts running towards me. I knock off the water sprayer from her hand.
 
Irene panted and stopped for a moment, "Yah! You— Why are you so unfair?" What's your response?
 
I quickly pick up her discarded water sprayer and point both my weapons towards her. "There weren't any rules in the first place," I smirk.
 
Irene lifted her hands to shield herself, and closes her eyes firmly. What's your response?
 
I pause for dramatic effect. Then I do nothing. I simply return back the water sprayers and sink back in the kitchen. I return to where Irene was, finding her in the same position as I had left her. I laugh and grab one of her hands to help her up. "Get up, grandma. I'm not gonna make you wet."
 
She got up and slighty knocked on your head with her knuckles, "I thought I was going to die." Irene chuckles, softly, "Kidding." and then she ruffles your hair. What's your response?
 
I roll my eyes. "Oh please Irene, you're not going to die from a few sprays of sink water."
 
"I know." her lips curved up into a soft smile, "Ah, Acee. Did you know that we'll have a guest for the school year events? What's her name again? Jess.. Jessica Jung...?" Irene puts her index finger on her chin, and then she tilts her head. What's your response?
 
"OHMYGOSH!!!" I take her by the shoulders and shake her violently. "You mean THE Jessica Jung?? THE fashion designer Jessica Jung who used to be a kpop idol?? THAT Jessica Jung??"
 
Irene's eyes grew wide when you started shaking her, "Wai—" she couldn't even say a word, properly. "ACEE, WAIT." and then she places her hands on your shoulders, trying to stop you from shaking her, "Yes. THAT Jessica Jung, okay?" What's your response?
 
"Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh" I press my hands to my cheeks to calm myself down. "What's she doing at the school event?? What is the school event anyway?? I need answers, Irene!"
 
"Well, the school president suggested Jessica Jung to be the guest this schoolyear, because he said that 'she seems to have "a lot" of fans in our school'." Irene shrugs, "And I didn't know you're one of them...?" she tilts her head while looking at you. What's your response?
 
"OF COURSE I'M ONE OF THEM, IRENE! I have all her albums and her photobooks! I even have a huge poster of her framed in my room back at home! MAOMAO FOR LIFE YO!" I cheer enthusiastically.
 
Irene just stares at you, it's the first time she's seeing you act like that, she can tell that you're very happy about what she has told you. And to think that just by telling you that, made you happy, brings a smile on her face. What's your response?
 
"So tell me, what's the school event about that the amazingly gorgeous Jessica Jung has considered attending?" I ask Irene excitedly, shaking her arm for more information that I could get.
 
"Why would I tell you?" she gives you a teasing smile, "Figure it out yourself," she sticks her tongue out at you and walks away, "Or ask Bogum!" she laughs. What's your response?
 

"Hey, that's a good idea! He's very detailed when it comes to things like this. He might even be able to help me meet Jessica Jung in person!"

 

After taking a quick shower and getting dressed to head out, I ask Irene about where Bogum's dorm is. "Hey Irene, do you know Bogum's dorm number?"

 
"You're really serious about asking Bogum?" Irene softly laughs, "I don't know his dorm number, sorry. And why would you go to Boys dorm? Don't go there." she shakes her head. What's your response?
 
"Yeah I'm serious! Anything for me to meet Jessica! And what's wrong with going to the boys dorm? Bogum went here yesterday to ask you out. I'm just gonna ask him about Jessica visiting the school."
 
"No. Don't go there. Oh, right! A-Ask the other Joohyun about it!" Irene awkwardly smiles. What's your response?
 
"Seohyun. Right..." I throw her a questioning look. "But why don't you want me to go to the boys' dorm?"
 
"It's the boys' dorm. Their minds are kind of.. you know? So, why would I let you go there?" Irene says. What's your response?
 
"Pfft!" I laugh. "It's not like they'll take any interest in me. I could strut my way in there and no one will even glance towards my direction."
 
"Just don't go there, or else I'm not going to talk to you." she said before sitting on the sofa. What's your response?
 
"O-Oh okay okay, I'll stay." I walk towards the couch and sit next to her. "Could you give me Bogum's number then so I can ask him? I know that you have his number because you guys need to coordinate with each other since you're always the MC couple and all."