150925

#ScenariosWithIrene
150925
 
"He said... he doesn't just see me as a friend, I'm more than that in his eyes, and that... that he loves me like a man loves his woman." Irene lowers her gaze, her eyebrows furrowed. What's your response?
 
"Oh..." Well that wasn't very shocking. Even when Irene and I weren't together, I've always kinda had a feeling that Bogum likes Irene more than just a friend. But still, to actually hear it and have it confirmed still brings a bit of a shock to me. "So...what did you say?"
 
"I said... sorry because I don't feel the same way... and I already have someone I love. But Acee," Irene's voice quivers, tears welling up in her eyes, "I-I didn't mean to hurt his feelings... I didn't mean to hurt him.." she says, shaking her head. What's your response?
 
"Hey, hey," I cup her cheeks and rub my thumb across her skin in an attempt to soothe her. "It's not your fault, Irene. Bogum will be okay. It's alright, it's alright."
 
The first stream of tears rolled down Irene's eyes, "I... I'm such a bad person for hurting him.." she then looks down and cover her face with her hands. What's your response?
 
"No, no, no, you're not!" I immediately take her hands away from her face and gently hold her chin so that she would be looking at me. "I know you didn't want to hurt him... But you're not a bad person for loving someone else, Joohyun-ah."
 
Irene looks into your eyes, her eyebrows still furrowed, "I just don't like hurting other people..." her tears falling freely from her eyes. What's your response?
 
"I don't like hurting other people too. I don't like seeing people get hurt..." I sigh. Honestly, at this point I don't know what I could do to make her feel better. So I end up wrapping my arms around her, holding her gently. "God, what did I do to deserve you? You could've easily chosen him. He liked you. And yet you still chose me."
 
Irene rests her head on your shoulder, she remains silent for a moment before she opens and speaks, "It's because you make me happy, Acee... it's the way you make me smile or laugh. You can even make me happy without even trying. No one else can do that, but you." What's your response?
 
"You're so cheesy and sweet," I suddenly laugh.
 
Irene wiped her tears and sniffles, "Stop laughing. It's true, you know? No one else can do that, not even Bogum. But you can." she says into your shoulder. What's your response?
 
I pull her away from me and hold her by the shoulders. "Then I hope that I can continue to make you happy. I'll continue to make you smile and laugh. I'll continue to love you, Joohyun-ah."
 
Irene stares lovingly at you for a moment before looking away, she blushing. She then bites her lip to hold back her smile. What's your response?
 
Because Irene's too cute, I can't help but kiss her cheek and giggle right after.
 
(Let's skip to another day or situation. I think we've exhausted this day in the live fic enough lol.)
 
"Ah, Acee! What do you want for dinner?" Irene smiles at you, but it falters when she remembers that you're kind of running out of ingredients for some dishes she'd cook, "Oh, but first! Let's go grocery shopping!" she happily says. What's your response?
 
"Dinner? I want pasta!"
 
"Okay then." Irene puts on a coat, "Are you coming, or you'll stay here?" she smiles. What's your response?
 
"I'll come with you!" I immediately shout, quickly jumping up from the couch to fetch my coat as well. "It's boring here without you."