150905

#ScenariosWithIrene
150905
 
Irene's gaze landed on the floor and she nodded again, "Your turn to ask me..." she mumbles. What's your response?
 
"You seem a bit quiet about this," I notice. "Did you want to play another game perhaps?"
 
"Yeah," she looks at you, "But... what game?" and she pouted her lips. What's your response?
 
"Aww that's too bad. I really wanted to ask you one last question."
 
"Ah..." Irene smiles, "Go on. Ask away." What's your response?
 
"Um..." I suddenly get shy. I wasn't sure if she would be comfortable with answering this question. But she really liked different forms of skinship and I was a bit curious. "Would rather kiss someone or be kissed by someone?"
 
"I think... Uhm..." Irene bit her lip, "I'd rather kiss someone." she says. What's your response?
 
OMG. I try to hide my curiosity and excitement. "Who would you kiss then?"
 
She felt her heart, beating rapidly, 'You...' Irene thought, but of course, she can't tell you that. Her face flushed, "I-I..." she gulps, what should she say? "I'd kiss the person I like. No—I mean, the person I love." What's your response?
 
"You really like this person huh?" I smile genuinely. It's endearing to see Irene like this. So sincere and honest. It's one of the things I really love most about her.
 
Irene shyly nodded and lifted her hands to her cheeks, "I... love this person." What's your response?
 
"Love is a very strong word to use..." I say more softly. Who is this person that the goddess Irene Bae has fallen for? I smile at Irene and hope that it would be enough. "He's a lucky guy."
 
Irene frowns, "But Acee, the person I love... is not a guy." she looks down. What's your response?
 
"It's not?" My heart is beating rapidly for some reason.
 
Irene shakes her head, "No... it's not." she softly says. What's your response?
 
"Oh... Well, she must be very lucky then."
 
Irene looks up, "Acee, I'm just wondering... what if," she pauses for a moment, "What if a girl confesses to you?" What's your response?
 
"What do you mean 'what if'? Because I don't think there's anything wrong with that."
 
"Acee yah, the person I like..." Irene hesitated, "The person I love is..." she closes her eyes for a second, "you." And then she quickly explains herself, "B-But don't worry, I j-just wanted you to know what I feel for you. I'm not.. expecting you to feel the same towards me." What's your response?
 

OHMYGOD. SHE CONFESSED. TO ME.

 

"M-Me?" I ask just to make sure.

 
"Y-Yeah... you." Irene looks at her hands on her lap. What's your response?
 
"Why me? I-I... I don't deserve to be loved by someone as nice and as beautiful and as sweet and as sincere as y-you." As much as I liked Irene, I didn't understand why SHE liked me. I just... I feel that I'm not worthy enough. She deserves someone better than me...
 
"Why you...?" Irene lets her eyes meet yours, "Do we... really need a reason to love someone?" she asks. What's your response?
 
I am momentarily taken aback. She was right. "I... I don't think so..." I mutter, loud enough for her to hear. "Because it's the same way I feel towards you."
 
"You... w-what?" she's not sure if she heard that, clearly. What's your response?
 

"I love you, Irene," I say more confidently.

 

I'm really trying to be brave crossing this border. The line that separates being friends and being more than that. I've always liked the relationship I had with Irene. Our friendship is something I really treasured. So when I found myself falling for her, I got scared because I didn't want to risk ruining the friendship we had just because of my feelings. I tried pushing her towards other people who would be better for her. I tried to ignore the fluttering feelings in my stomach whenever I see her. But she took the first step and told me how she feels. I might as well do the same.

 

It takes two people to make a love story. But one brave step to start one.

 
Irene covers with her right hand, as her eyes welled up with tears, "I love you, Acee. I love you too." and the first stream of tears rolled down her cheeks. She's just happy. What's your response?
 
I shuffle closer to her, my hands cupping her cheeks to wipe away the tears. "You're so beautiful when you cry," I laugh as I feel my eyes b with a few tears of joy as well.
 
Irene tries to hide her smile, but fails. She looks deeply into your eyes and remains silent. What's your response?
 
"What?" I ask when I feel her gaze intensify. She has never looked at me with this much emotion before. Just exactly what are you thinking, Bae Joohyun?
 
Irene smiles even more, lifting her hands to your face, "Acee... I'm not beautiful. You are." she then tucks your hair behind your ear and gently traces your jawline with her fingers. What's your response?
 
"Don't s-say that. Y-You're really b-beautiful." I find it very hard to execute proper speech when the gentle traces of her slender fingers are very distracting. I feel like my sense of touch is heightened when I suddenly remember Irene's answer a while ago. "So...when you said you would rather kiss someone..."
 
Irene slowly leans in, "When you asked me who would I kiss..." the tip of her nose brushes agaist yours, her gaze landed on your lips, "May I?" she whispers. What's your response?
 
I think I stopped breathing for a moment but we were practically breathing the same air with this little space between us. "You know you don't even have to ask," I whisper back.
 
Irene tilts her head, closes her eyes, and then her lips meet yours. She feels like there's something happening inside her. Like her heart wants to explode because of happiness. What's your response?
 
I have no words. IRENE IS KISSING ME AND I FEEL TOO MANY EMOTIONS ALL AT ONCE. But despite the wonderful chaos happening inside of me, I find the strength to steady myself and rest my hands at the back of her neck, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss.
 
Irene wraps her arms around your waist, she couldn't help but to smile against your lips. What's your response?
 
WE'RE SO SWEET I CAN'T EVEN RESPOND PROPERLY ALKDJFAL;KDJFA;LSDKJF;ALKSDJ
 
Irene slightly leans back, still smiling. She runs her thumb across your cheek and looks at you, lovingly. What's your response? (Acee, stop being cute. Hahaha!)
 
"That was..." I seriously have no words to describe it. "Wow..." (I can't help it! Hahahahaha I'm really trying to imagine Irene and meeeeee~ Btw what timezone are you from? I might be disrupting your sleep cycle or something lol)
 
Irene shyly looks down, hiding her flushed face, "You're my first kiss..." she unknowingly lifts her fingers to her lips. What's your response? (Nah~ It's okay. ^^)
 
The little things she does makes me want to taste those sweet soft lips again. I blush deeply upon realizing that Irene was also my first kiss. "You're mine too."
 
Irene just smiles, she hugs you tight and buried her face in your shoulder. What's your response?
 
I hug her back. I really like this. I like holding Irene like this. But then I am reminded of one tiny detail. "Irene," I begin. "What are we now?"
 
"I was about to ask you that too..." Irene says, against your shoulder, "I don't know. Are we lovers?" What's your response?
 
"Do you want us to be?" I still don't know how to go on about this. I feel like I always need to ask for her consent first.
 
"W-Well then, are we l-lovers now?" Irene's eyes sparkle, and then she smiles once again. What's your response?
 
'Lovers...' I look away shyly upon hearing the word. I've never been anyone's lover before. So this is what it feels like. I look back at Irene, seeing her smile so radiantly. "I guess we are."
 
"Really? I..." Irene tightened her hug, "I've always wondered how it feels like to be loved by the person you love, and... how it feels like to have a lover." she giggles, softly. What's your response?
 
"We're lucky, aren't we? Not everyone gets to fall in love with someone who loves them back."
 
Irene suddenly fakes a gasp, "But I don't love you. Who are you?" and then she pulls away from the hug, trying not to laugh. What's your response?
 
I pout. "Okay, one moment you confess to me then we kiss and right after you tell me that you don't love me. Fine then," I turn around and head towards the bedroom.
 
Irene bursts out in laughter, "Yah..." she rushes to your side, and takes your hand in hers, trying to stop you, "I was just kidding." What's your response?
 
"Nope, nope! Too late!" I successfully free my hand from her hold and enter the bedroom. "If you need me I'll be sleeping!"
 
Irene frowns, "Acee yah~" she then follows you, her lips pouted, "I'm sorry. I love you." What's your response?
 
It still makes me giddy hearing her say that. "I'm sorry, what was that?" I ask while managing to hold in my laughter.
 
"I said, I'm sorry and I love you." she says, still pouting. What's your response?
 
"Hmm..." I try to sound nonchalant, sitting on my bed with my back against the headboard. "If you really feel that way...then show me."